Count As High As You Can...Before "The Man" Stops You.

Started by VSMIT, October 01, 2009, 03:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Seven dwarves and a midget have nothing on this game.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

Well, it takes time to nine an elevenderloin... Just in case people know the skit, nine! :P

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

Eleven heavens in some religion out there... I'll make one up if need be. :P

LionHeart

Why bother? There's probably a dozen fictional ones out there already that would work.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

13 if the bakers have anything to say about it

Inumo

e_voyager

Inumo

Sixteen men on a dead man's chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

e_voyager

17 weeks at the top of the charts and now well be back after a word from our sponsors.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Inumo

Only takes one from sponsors of the Super Bowl. "Beer!"

e_voyager

Inumo

e_voyager

Inumo

Draken

6 people just causes the game to collapse.  Badly.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Inumo

e_voyager

Inumo

e_voyager

Captain

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

e_voyager

perhaps i need anther dozen hours in recovery mode to bee fully aware.

Inumo

e_voyager

Inumo

Well, 15 is F.

Also, retconning my sixteen. Should've been done on 15, since the song chorus is:

"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil did for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum"

Hooray for Treasure Island!

e_voyager

about 16 different pirate songs were poplar back then

Mao

e_voyager

at 18 was already taking me second summertime.