27/09/2009 [#153] *Jaws theme*

Started by Stupid N00bie, September 27, 2009, 03:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupid N00bie

And the plot thickens!  What could they possibly have to talk about?
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on September 27, 2009, 03:43:57 AM
And the plot thickens!  What could they possibly have to talk about?

Vampirism?  Undeath?  Daisy?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Pagan

Daisies?

But now I would like to know why that dress was requested, if she's meeting Veled.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on September 27, 2009, 08:50:16 AM
But now I would like to know why that dress was requested, if she's meeting Veled.

That's what confuses me.  There is a... possibility... which springs to mind, but I'd rather not go down that path.

bradypodidae

Perhaps Veled is not the one who requested the meeting, but an intermediary who set up the meeting, or learned of the meeting and wanted a few words because of who did request the meeting.

I hope that made sense...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Pagan

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 27, 2009, 09:26:15 AM
That's what confuses me.  There is a... possibility... which springs to mind, but I'd rather not go down that path.

Because the last thing the world needs is another psycho lesbian?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on September 27, 2009, 11:04:40 AM
Because the last thing the world needs is another psycho lesbian?

Yes.  I'm hoping she's just acting as intermediary, but it only makes sense if her room is one of the most ornate and expensive.

Jigsaw Forte

God, I'd hope I'm not introducing too many new characters right at the end of the book...

Seriously, though, a dress that revealing has more benefits than just the sexual ones. ;)

bradypodidae

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on September 27, 2009, 12:30:54 PM
God, I'd hope I'm not introducing too many new characters right at the end of the book...
... not when there's another book waiting in the wings.

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on September 27, 2009, 12:30:54 PM
Seriously, though, a dress that revealing has more benefits than just the sexual ones. ;)
Like no hidden equipment? Well, at least harder to hide.

additional thought: That would benefit the one who asked for the meeting. I am at at loss, for now, as to how the revealing dress would benefit the wearer other than the freedom of movement. Your tease leads me to believe that there is an ulterior motive for the choice of dress and since the dress was picked out for her, is Jigsaw aware of the reason.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

I freaking love Jigsaw's "Oh SHIT!" face in the last panel! :U

Madmann135

Considering how HRH Adharia Kuvoe reacted with Jigsaw and how chummy Adharia and Veled are... I think Jigsaw has a little protection against Veled.
There might go one advantage to Jigsaw's... sleep walking/sleep crossing.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Well if we're getting a new character like Jig's is hinting in  this topic, it might be some one with a connection with Veled.

Wether it be a bad or good connection it would still be in her interest to spy on Jigsaw and if their is invested interest in this individual, too also protected her said interest.

Maybe Veled has a significant other who is a new fan of Jigsaw. Boy that would leave Jigsaws defences wide open for a mind read from Veled wouldn't.

Though I don't feel this feeling of awkward Veled is going to put Jigsaw through will be quite that merciful. :P

P.S. That wide open arm position of Veled though might do more harm if it's the the dreaded glomp that I think it is though. " Run Jigsaw it's the glomp of death".
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.