And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Cute, but i'm not the innocent. whats with this feeling of dejavu?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but more innocent than myself...  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you should be more sneaky about it  :)

e_voyager

cute but is that a dagger in your hand?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I'm just happy to see you. (Say whaaaa???  :U)

e_voyager

Lisky

Cute, but ruined a perfect opportunity for a 'dude looks like a lady' reference...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Cute, but 'dude looks like a lady?' she is a lady and i'm a dude. still i'm a dude, you're a dude , she's a dude we're all dudes here.

Sprocketsdance

Cute but I'm no dude!! >_< Why are most of my screen names gender confusing?

Brunhidden

Cute, but i was confused for a chick a few times myself
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Cute but interfered with my song reference here's a video link too

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but in my cleaning of my laptop I discovered a program called "IDT Audio" and thinking I didn't need it I deleted it.. come to find out that was the main audio program on my machine so now I have no sound until I fix it (which will happen tomorrow because it's too late to mess with now) and so I cannot listen to the song.. though I will tomorrow :)

e_voyager

Brunhidden

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but......   wait.. wha????  :U XD (Also, thanks E!! You're a life-saver!)  :boogie

Lisky

e_voyager

insidexml

Cute, but someone set up us the bomb! :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but don't.. drop the bomb  *DDR's all y'alls*  :boogie

Lisky

Cute, and plays DDR... hmm, i'm intrigued... but what's your opinion on pyramid head?  :bigsword

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but he could use some flowers up top ^_^ (nah, he's freakin scary! >_< )

Angel

Cute, but maybe you'd be better off with Daisy-Head Mayzie. (Childhood memories FTW)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Cute, but i don't know how she'd react if i ruined a childhood memory...  :B

Brunhidden

Cute, but evil.... or perhaps not evil enough

e_voyager

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but all for fun times!  :boogie

Lisky

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but sometimes evil is better   >:3

e_voyager

cute but doesn't know how fragmented i am.

Lisky

Cute, but who that, who that, knockin' on my window?