The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Coggeh is banned for not being more obscene with his gestures.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned in the most epic way possible, it involves 7 helicopters, a jet engine, 31 tons of high explosives, and pony that has been trained to curb-stomp boxes...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because action movie style explosions aren't epic, they're just loud and ostentatious.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for not understanding that movies use low grade explosives in their special effects, llearch got slammed high explosives, such as TNT, leaving very little left when they went off...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because that still doesn't make the explosion epic, just loud.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Slowtini

Corgatha, you are banned.
:U

Corgatha Taldorthar

Slowtini, thou art banned.

Slowtini

I'll see that ban, and raise you a Doubleban!

Lisky

Slowtini is banned because the godfather demands it...

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned for the lack of proper Altling Registration. He knows what I'm talking about. And if he does not, it still does not change the fact that he is banned. >:]

Lisky

Ren is banned while i distract him by shouting "look a distracting" then stabbing him in the throat...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk is banned because it's geometrically more efficient to have someone else do the distracting while you sneak up behind someone.

Tyranastrasz

Corgatha is banned because it is several thousand orders of magnitude more efficient to simply be an awesome ninja and not need a distraction to sneak up behind someone.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tyranastrasz  is banned because ninjas are overrated to the point of being lame

Lisky

Corgatha is banned via a pack of rabid, armored, necromows... i don't know where they came from, but i'm going to just going to sulk off quietly while they devour everyone else...

:mwaha

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned while I remind people yet again that I am a bodiless spirit....

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because a cubi can still eat him trying to eat e on the  other hard would be like sipping on the sun.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned because machines don't have souls.  Thus the ban shouldn't bother him.  Soulless machine.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for implying some odd connection between not noticing being banned and having a soul, with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Also, I'm sure he called me "Corgi" a few times since I banned him for it last.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is excorcised and then banned.

Jairus

Cogi is banned, for
I have missed my haiku bans.
They are so much fun.

While we are at it,
We finally got some rain
Up here in Davis.

Cogi is banned, for
The power of Christ compels
You! The power of...
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Corgatha Taldorthar

Jairus is banned in prose.

Jairus

Corgi is banned, because for some reason the game feels different than when I first started playing it.

Lisky

jay is banned by a backhand for speaking such blasphemous words

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for banning backhandedly. Face thy foe!

Jairus

Corgi is banned because it's... kind of ephemeral. Like, the emphasis of the game has shifted. It's become a conversation where every sentence bans the previous player, rather than just banning someone with some silly random reason. OR something like that.

Lisky

jay is banned for being high... just look how dilated those eyes are

Jairus

Basil is banned for having seen a fire hydrant: look at how excited you are!

Lisky

Jay is banned because that's not a hydrant... that's your wings buddy  :mwaha

Jairus

Basil is banned because I don't see any wings...