The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Tweaks cogi's ears* i don't really wanna ban you... but... computer says i have to

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned for listening to his computer. Also for tweaking my ears.

Angel

(has her ears tweaked)

Cog is banned because my computer's being a jerk and won't let me find an annoyed smiley for having my ears tweaked.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Black Angel is banned for not using >(

Also, ears are tweaked.

Lisky

(grabs duke, ready to sic him on the next person to try and tweak my ears) Cogi is banned because i'm tired of the ear tweaking...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk does not get his ear tweaked. Instead, he gets danced into ban by a pair of Fairlions.
Royal Heartbreaker!

Angel

Ren is banned by the Vitamin String Quartet's rendition of Feeling Good (as recorded by Michael Bublé).
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned by the awesome force of Pink Floyd.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned... all along the watchtower

Mao

*nose beeps Bas*  Aren't you just the cutest little puppy evar?  So cute I'm going to have to ban you for giving us all the Diabeetus.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned for having a pathetic fleshling circulatory system vulnerable to such things.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Mao is banned once i finishing putting him back together... he just did the only real no-no with my dog... "wait, duke, that arm is not a toy... bring it back here... RIGHT NOW!"

Corgatha is banned for not realizing that he was banning a shredded corpse that was once mao

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for double banning in one post

Ren Gaulen

Corgatha is banned because now I have a Mowgelmir and Mowsenseiter! And when Mowzengar arrives, I will become invulnerable! >:D

Aussenseiter Mowsenseiter owns you.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned because he does not understand the power of Justice. None may stand against it. It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: there is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them. It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods.

Stygian

Corgatha is banned for putting his faith in esoteric concepts without means to enforce them on reality. It is said that 'those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true'. What prevents them from applying that very same concept to the idea of justice, when the difference between justice and injustice is as much a matter of interpretation and a subject to power as lies and truth?

Ren Gaulen

Well said, my friend! The only true justice is the one we create with our own hands. One should deceide for himself what is just and what is not, and follow the path he chooses to the end. I am Ren! Ren Gaulen! I am the Sword of Sorceress! Roaring Blade!!!

Become banned!

Angel

Although I am grateful to Ren for making that text above him a bit simpler to understand, he is banned for being unable to say much without referencing an action-y video game or show.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned for desiring simplification.

Stygian

Corgatha is banned for pissing off all engineers in the world.

Slowtini

Stygian is banned because THAT... THING IS A SPY! *points accusingly at Mowsenseiter*

Ren Gaulen

Slowtini is banned because why, yes, it is a spy! >:]

Angel

Slowtini is banned because I don't get the reference, and either way I'm bored right now.

Ren is banned for spies and ninjas.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned because its pirates and ninjas.

Ren Gaulen

Stop right there, Corg! You are banned for bringing criminal scum into this. >:[

Lisky

Ren is banned for attempting to impart order upon the chaos

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned as entropy unmakes him

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned. And they're gonna have to glue you back together...

.... IN HELL!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tyranastrasz

llearch is banned by the rage I have accumulated since Monday when my internet went out and I was rendered virtually unable to post here.

Lisky

tyra is banned by the RAGE virus... have fun starting the zombie apocalypses there bro...