AMV Madness!

Started by Rakala, September 13, 2009, 03:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakala

Heh, it's been awhile since I've seen a video topic on this board so I figured why not. If I get banned for breaking some rule I was not aware of then hey, it's my problem huh? I was just figuring I don't see many good AMVs online since lots of people have the characters in the anime look like they're singing which I always thought was poor quality. I was wondering if anybody had some good'uns.

There is an AMV that for the longest time I have been searching for. The song is Breathe by Nickelback, the video itself I believe is called Game High, and it's set to several video game clips, two games which leap to mind are Halo 2 and Darkwatch. Any help with this specific one would be appreciated. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

Succubus_1982

Most AMV's are just crap because they're made by rabid fangirls who are like

'OMGOMGOMG I SOOO LOVE [insert male charries name here] AND [insert female charries name here] TOGETHER I MUST AT ONCE MAKE A MILLION TRIBUTES TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP WHICH NOBODY ELSE GIVES TWO FIGS ABOUT AND MORE THAN LIKELY HAS NO BASIS WHATSOEVER IN THE CANON STORYLINE OF THAT ANIME! NOW WHICH ARE THE MOST ANNOYING POSSIBLE SONGS TO CHOOSE SO I CAN BE SURE TO COMPLETELY ANNOY THE EVER LOVING CRAP OUT OF ANY POOR SOUL THAT ACCIDENTALLY STUMBLES ACROSS MY VIDEOS BECAUSE I'VE NAMED THEM THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE ACTUAL EPISODES OF THE ANIME!' 

:chainsaw

About the only AMV's I have ever watched and enjoyed are the AMV Hell ones and purely because for the most part they're funny and take the piss out of AMVs. Abridged parodies of shows are SOMETIMES good too. But rarely. More often than not if I watch something on youtube it's either the actual anime eps themselves or the rare music vids that Google has deigned to allow us to keep.
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Rakala

Well, I've actually found a few good ones in my searches. In fact most of them were actually made by Cyber Moon Studios, but there are still some I quite enjoy. BUt yes, most of them are terrible but I've found quite a few ones that I thought were just perfect.

superluser

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on September 13, 2009, 08:23:32 AMAbout the only AMV's I have ever watched and enjoyed are the AMV Hell ones

Gentlemen, behold!  Corn!
(No, I'm not gonna link it)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?