0 (0%)
 -
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

GabrielsThoughts

Of course he's watching you he's High.... can't you see the dilated pupils?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Shadrok

Took part in my first online OC session today. :bunny

Zedd

Shaddy full of thought minus his shirt and pants

Shadrok

Quote from: Zedd on October 23, 2007, 04:55:28 PM
Shaddy full of thought minus his shirt and pants

Actually he has pants on.

Zedd

Tapewolf

The proportions of the arms and hands strike me as wrong, and the ears may be a touch too big.  I do like the anatomy though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

the right hand looks like it belongs to shippo from inuyasha and the rest of the body is looks  ok except for the bobble head.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 25, 2007, 01:58:37 PM
The proportions of the arms and hands strike me as wrong, and the ears may be a touch too big.  I do like the anatomy though.

I was thinking the entire head was kinda big.

Tapewolf

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 25, 2007, 07:13:42 PM

Yes, it does seem to be a shade too big, but the biggest problem IMHO is the hand on the right side of the picture, the one touching his elbow - it's about half the size of the other hand.
This is a shame, because it's a nice picture.

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 25, 2007, 08:25:40 PM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 25, 2007, 07:13:42 PM

Yes, it does seem to be a shade too big, but the biggest problem IMHO is the hand on the right side of the picture, the one touching his elbow - it's about half the size of the other hand.
This is a shame, because it's a nice picture.

Yeah I noticed that as well  :animesweat

I was kind of nervous when drawing it (was my first time in an online drawing session) I think next time will be better. Also the hand is a big problem too, ended up placing it too high on the arm rather then elbow.

Now for something new.

Drew this for the six hundred and sixty sixth views on my FA account.

King Of Hearts

How apt. Nice gradiation of light to dark, reminds me of paintings.

...looks like Mephisto is sending out somone to Faust to collect.

Shadrok

Quote from: King Of Hearts on October 30, 2007, 04:35:03 AM
How apt. Nice gradiation of light to dark, reminds me of paintings.

...looks like Mephisto is sending out somone to Faust to collect.

:grin Thanks, I kind of did work on it like a painting. I did most of the work on one layer and only used other layers to add the outer rim gradient and to darken the whole pic some.

Open Canvas work well for that kind of style.
If you or anyone else would like I could put the event file (OC playback file) online.

Happy Halloween :pumpkin

Decided to carve a pumpkin this year, I had forgotten how thick those things are. (I haven't carved one in 15 or so years.)

To show how thick the pumpkin I carved was

From left to right:
1 Ero, 5? (what is Australia money called?), 1 pound, canadian 5 cents, and US 5 cents

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Shadrok on October 31, 2007, 11:17:35 PM
From left to right:
1 Ero, 5? (what is Australia money called?), 1 pound, canadian 5 cents, and US 5 cents

Aussies use dollars and cents, Shadrok. Just like Kiwis and Americans.

Note also that I've seen at least 9 or 10 different "pound coins" over here. All with different markings and layouts and words printed around the milled edge...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shadrok

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 01, 2007, 07:03:25 AM
Quote from: Shadrok on October 31, 2007, 11:17:35 PM
From left to right:

Aussies use dollars and cents, Shadrok. Just like Kiwis and Americans.

OK

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 01, 2007, 07:03:25 AM
Note also that I've seen at least 9 or 10 different "pound coins" over here. All with different markings and layouts and words printed around the milled edge...

Yeah, I know I have a few pounds like that.

It's interesting I have a collection of foreign coins and I've never been out of the country.
:grin Even have a coin from Swaziland, which I had never heard of till got the coin.

I was trying to think of an idea for an animation and just couldn't think of anything I liked.

Though I like the idea of making some 3D robots, I just need to think out an idea to use them.

:meh I'll think of something, even if it's blasting away at a giant block.

Shadrok

A little about Zak, he's a Cubi, a bit of a prankster and often acts like a slacker but isn't as he tends to get things done earlier then need be. His hobbies include marksmanship, pranks, and video games. His favorite food is surprise.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on November 13, 2007, 11:13:40 AM
A little about Zak, he's a Cubi, a bit of a prankster and often acts like a slacker but isn't as he tends to get things done earlier then need be. His hobbies include marksmanship, pranks, and video games. His favorite food is surprise.
Neat.  Have you worked out a spec for his clan, yet?

Zedd

Oooh lovely lovely...ALways nice to see a new cubi around these parts

GabrielsThoughts

it's kind of hard to make out facial details

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 13, 2007, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: Shadrok on November 13, 2007, 11:13:40 AM
Neat.  Have you worked out a spec for his clan, yet?

I've hardly worked out any of Zak's history, and to be honest I've yet to decide how old he is.

Also don't know if he's been to Saia or not. I'm thinking of having it that way since one of his skills is like one Abel used in the comic. But more on that skill when I manage to get Shadrok's back story made. (still refining some of the main things like kingdom names)

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 13, 2007, 09:26:48 PM
it's kind of hard to make out facial details

on one hand he a Black Puma and I actualy made his features easier to see then the refferince picture I used of a black puma.
And on the other hand  I didn't add any highlights to accent his details, which will be done in any other pic of him. I just went with the same no shade or highlights that I used on Meg and Kim's Model sheets.

Shadrok

Just a quick drawing of my fursona with more of myself incorporated.

Not too much of a change in design since I designed him close to how I look to begin with. Just never felt like giving him glasses due to the character being a pilot.

Shadrok

Ok first things first been sick the last few days (still fighting it too) and haven't been able to draw any thing. I had thought of posting this next Halloween colored but I need something to bump this page. :/

Hopefully I'll start feeling well enough to get something drawn and not have the line ruined by a cough or low energy/ light sensitivity.

Tapewolf

Pity about the paper lines.  Also, I'm not entirely sure if the tail on a raccoon is almost as big as the rest of it, but there you go.  I rather like the stoop.

Dannysaysnoo

He does look like he's a bit ill, as well.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 08, 2007, 05:32:00 PM
If he'd just been resurrected, that's understandable  :3

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 08, 2007, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 08, 2007, 05:32:00 PM
If he'd just been resurrected, that's understandable  :3

Does resurrection enhance the middles that well? if so, i'm gettin it done!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 08, 2007, 05:39:43 PM
Only when Daryil does it.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 08, 2007, 06:43:57 PM
Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 08, 2007, 05:39:43 PM
Only when Daryil does it.

Do you know his phone number?

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 08, 2007, 05:10:18 PM
Pity about the paper lines.  Also, I'm not entirely sure if the tail on a raccoon is almost as big as the rest of it, but there you go.  I rather like the stoop.

I have plans of inking this in Photoshop so the lines will be taken out. As for the tail I'll also fix that, not only is it too big but not behind him.

Also thinking of having the different sections in different fur colors.

As for the ill look I'm not really seeing it, but it could be me being ill right now myself.
That or he's sick from being stuck in a folder since I was in college (the reason it's on lined paper). :animesweat