08/24/08 [CVRPG Gaiden #1061] - What the?

Started by VSMIT, August 24, 2009, 04:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

How did Shredder get there?  And why is he enjoying pizzas so much?

Darkmoon

Check out the name on the pizza joint (mentioned in the last frame), and then check out the end of the 50 in 24.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bradypodidae

So I'm guessing the 50 in 24 time-line continuity issue-thingy has been resolved? If so, clever, and funny!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

Well, it has and it hasn't. I mean, Darkmoon doesn't clearly state when the Shredders show up. It just has to take place sometime after Angel shows up in Game 1.

bradypodidae

Your creation or not, it's still beyond me how the bejeebers you keep this all straight.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

I don't always, which usually leads to me trying to quickly explain away continuity errors.

Lego3400

I already spotted one. In the castle D and Alec were talking about just picking the lock and Alec ask if D has actually done it and he says no but says how hard can it be then the mention they haven't done much with the Princess is a Thief Plot line. So my point is how can D pick the lock now when we established he couldn't do it last time so they ended up burning them down.

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

I'm actually confused as to why they're trying to sneak in.  The village elder is dead, the bar staff is dead, and right now, no one seems to care about enforcing any law.  They could just break in openly.
Sig coming...whenever...

bradypodidae

We still don't know if they will be successful at picking the locks. And considering who we are dealing with, I suppose that the obvious tactic of breaking and entering is something that they won't grasp right away. If I had to put money on it, my bet would be they will fail to gain entry until a third party comes along and shows them in.

Sorta like someone pushing and pushing to open a door, then someone else comes along and opens it effortlessly by pulling...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Destina Faroda

I forgive the previous comic because it lead so well into the current one.  Not only did this comic have a good intro, everything was laid out perfectly.  I laughed as loud at the latest one as I did the Mega Man ones.  It was almost like Classic CVRPG with the more refined humor of recent comics.
Sig coming...whenever...