08/05/09 [SF #85] - Ending of Spell Failure?

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, August 05, 2009, 12:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

Alright, I missed three month's worth of comics. Still waiting for time to go back were I was left behind at comic 500, but that's beside the point.

I decided I had enough free time to read the sub arcs, so I read Spell Failure. Swell enough.

I went to read bunny's sub whatever, and right at the very first strip, it says that spell failure has ended.

Huh? That was really the ending to Katrina's sub plot? I don't understand. That didn't seem to be as much of an ending as Darkmoon's, or Alec's sub comic.

Dose her sub series tie directly into a main stream comic, or something, or have I just missed too many comics for my own good?

But on another note, I just love bunny's sub adventure. It was so bloody funny. I was ready to fall off my chair. I can't recall the contents, but it was really a treat to behold.

Darkmoon

It ends the way it does because Katrina's story ties directly into where she's introduced in CVRPG: Year One.

Alec's does the same thing, actually. It just so happens that the way his story is told allowed for a bit more "closure". I like the way Katrina's story ends, but I will agree it is abrupt.

Bunny took over immediately after Katrina.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Castle Pokemetroid

Ah, I see. I think I was half way through (Or even one fourth) the year one arc. I'll go back and reread that when I have extra time, as reading hundreds of comics dose kinda take up time.

Destina Faroda

What the...I could have sworn I replied to the other topic?  Sorry for the accidental necromancy.
Sig coming...whenever...