[Art] Silverfoxr: FDS Workshop (22/06/08) - Shadow Weavers

Started by Silverfoxr, July 20, 2006, 10:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfoxr

Amber Williams

This is officially the happiest I've ever seen Sable.  Perhaps its cause he's the only one allowed to wear pants in his kingdom. :U

ITOS

:bow

Kingdom of Bishounen = Fangirl's paradise?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Kenji

Oh, there's tons of fanboys wanting to go, too. X3
Nice job as usual, Sil. Can't wait to see the rest. Heh.
Though I suppose it's true that Sable does wear the pants in the relationship. >.>

Lysander

Heheheheh, kingdom of bishounen. Of course he's wearing the pants, he's the king. with no one else allowed to wear any it creats a great symbol of his power...or something. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Zina

Abbie in a dress is ALWAYS funny. XD

Manawolf

It's what he gets for having pink fur.

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

i am not gonna be online much at the moment due to stress but i well continue to post art here for the time being
concept sketch for a possible comic idea 'Crysta-dreams'

thegayhare

*giggles*
thats so cute

would you belive I had an interesting thought do to the title of this thread?

I think I'll use that  as a threat on my pirate ship. 
"ARRRR You'll sleep with the Bishies."

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on August 17, 2006, 12:04:57 PM
I think I'll use that  as a threat on my pirate ship. 
"ARRRR You'll sleep with the Bishies."

Yes, but most likely for your crew, that'll be a good thing. :T

I like the last panel on the newest page, Sil. X3 Hehe. Ah, the irony...

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

Lysander

Throwin' put the strips dang fast. And they all make me laugh too.
Image 6 is coming up with an error, for me at least. When I take the picture address it shows file not found.:januscat
TytajLucheek

Silverfoxr

For the curious - why does yuumei's speak with black ballons?

Its cause i picture each of my charas has a voice of some sort - and for yuumei he has a very deep accented voice which echos at the end when he talks - hence the black ballons - cause its meant to make him sound creepy :)

Silverfoxr

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

wow silver your good

*sneaks into the castle behind the hero and drags a few of the sleeping bishies off when he's distracted*

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 19, 2006, 11:45:43 AM
wow silver your good

*sneaks into the castle behind the hero and drags a few of the sleeping bishies off when he's distracted*
Share!!!! *runs after*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Silverfoxr

my gallery has decided to go throw a hissy fit :( so means i cant post the last comics till its fixed :(

Silverfoxr

Nikki

Zina

XD
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeased.
If I ever did a Sleeping Beauty parody, it would probably end like this, only less awesome.

Nikki

lol, i remember dound something like this for a school play ^^

instead of the 'Prince' Kissing me, he shook me and woke me up, and when i woke up, THEN he kissed me and i slapped him =^^=

Pretty as always!!

Lysander

Hehehahaha. If only it was possible to awaken.
Nice wings they have. :januscat
TytajLucheek

KarlOmega1

you know...I kinda like Yuira...of course it might just be the fanart of her drawn by Zina a long time ago...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Tapewolf

Would someone mind filling me in on where this idea of Yuumei being gay for Zephyr came from?
The closest I've seen in Furfire is an attempted decapitation, which isn't quite the same.  Nor has Yuumei actually taken corporeal form, instead preferring to possess Savrin.

Is there some precursor strip to Furfire which I've missed?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E