[Art] The Panther's New Art Station (8/30 -- Page 3 and 4 of Liz and Laan Comic)

Started by Aisha deCabre, July 24, 2009, 01:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Thanks for the reply, Gab. ^^

But anyway, now I got some newish art, might as well put it here as I keep putting it off doing so. x3

First, my first REAL bit of DMFA fanart, starring Dan.  I oughta draw DMFA characters more often since I'm here. x3

Also, another color-theme picture, with Rynkura.  Don't worry, this one's safe to view.  And safe to comment on. :p

Got a couple of draggifications, too.  Since Bas was featured in Pal's commission by request, I'd promised him that he'd get a dragon picture worth Baseel's badassness.  This was the result.  And since I wanted to draw another one, I introduce to you Wuff's character Chance.  Glad both of them were liked by their owners. :3

And finally, I started a new Liz and Laan comic arch, which will prove to hopefully be entertaining and insightful to the characters.  Page 1.

Hope all the art is enjoyed, and remember I do appreciate feedback. ^^

Also, I have a few request pictures done from FA, but only one finished one is relevant to this forum: Project Future's Dorcan as done by me. x3  More will come later.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

oo, nice work.

Yes, Basilisk looks a lot more badass there. And Mood in Green? She looks like I just peed on her foot or something... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 12, 2010, 04:18:46 PM
oo, nice work.

Yes, Basilisk looks a lot more badass there. And Mood in Green? She looks like I just peed on her foot or something... ;-]

Bahaha, then I did my work. :3  She's not-at-all-amused.  Though, if you did pee on her foot, I think you'd find yourself tied in knots five different ways. x3  Heh, anyway, thanks!

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 12, 2010, 05:03:00 PM
Thanks again for your great rendition of Dorcan.

No problem at all.  You could call it fanart too, it was fun to do. :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on August 13, 2010, 03:49:18 PM
oo, nice work.

Bahaha, then I did my work. :3  She's not-at-all-amused.  Though, if you did pee on her foot, I think you'd find yourself tied in knots five different ways. x3  Heh, anyway, thanks!

I'd expect that (the knots) to happen about two seconds after the picture was taken. ;-]

... I was thinking something like taking a slash in the dark, and then realising it's not a tree you're standing next to... ;-]

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 13, 2010, 07:13:40 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on August 13, 2010, 03:49:18 PM
oo, nice work.

I'd expect that (the knots) to happen about two seconds after the picture was taken. ;-]

... I was thinking something like taking a slash in the dark, and then realising it's not a tree you're standing next to... ;-]

*Snrk* In that case she might forgive you then.  Maybe. :3

Heh, anyway, just a couple of new finished pics to put up.

First is the second page of the new Liz and Laan arch.  I decided to forego the coloring of the lineart for this one, to see if it was cleaner for a comic.  I think it is, but what do you guys think?

And also, Zedd's request was finished and put up, here.  Glad that he liked it, as it was my first try at a visibly bionic critter. x3  Was an interesting thing to try.

Enjoy.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aisha deCabre

Well, my art muse is finally starting to fizzle out a bit, but before it does, here's a couple more pages of The Day We All Met: Page 3 and Page 4.

I decided that yeah, not coloring the lineart for comics was a bit cleaner. :p  I'll save that for single pictures for now, I suppose.

Enjoy.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 31, 2010, 04:30:26 PM
heh.

So the two of them were watching each other, but... ;-]

Well, Liz was watching him, he just knows of her. :p
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.