[Art] Couple pieces of DMFA fanart (08/14/10)

Started by FSharp, August 14, 2010, 12:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSharp

Trying to get back into the artwork stuff, so to motivate myself I figured I'd start a new thread. Not much to kick things off save for a few pieces of fanart that didn't make it into the last thread, so I'm adding them for completion's sake.

Nutmeg (V2)
Siar (V2)

Hopefully more to come in the weeks ahead.
"To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inumo

It must've been hard for Nutmeg to get the fishnet onto her tail like that... Oh wait, she's a fae, right. :P

Also, little pet peeve of mine found on Siar, it looks a bit like the clothing's just cutting through her legs; if you have the chance, maybe pull the wire-frame around a bit and work that out? I honestly don't know too much about 3D modeling (though I'd love to learn), so I'm working off of assumptions.

Either way, better than what I could've done. :)

WhiteFox

This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...