That would seem to be a bad combination

Started by Tapewolf, July 19, 2009, 07:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Joe3210

o.O

Probably the metallic bunny thing from some movie I can't seem to recall.

edit:
http://www.google.com/search?q=metallic+bunny
Oddly enough the name is "Donnie Darko."
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Zina

That's the name of the movie. The dude in the rabbit suit is named Frank.

Darkmoon

Awesome, if fucking confusing, movie. Well worth watching.

Avoid the "sequel".
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sofox

Quote from: Zina on July 19, 2009, 11:55:43 PM

That or Harvey.

Alondro

Quote from: Sofox on July 20, 2009, 06:02:06 AM
Quote from: Zina on July 19, 2009, 11:55:43 PM

That or Harvey.

Yeah, but you can't see Harvey. 

I would totally wear a fursuit if I knew I could send druggies into hysterics.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Lysander

Heh, awesome. Now I know to lay off the mushrooms and LSD when I manage to go to Anthrocon.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Joe3210

Quote from: Lysander on July 20, 2009, 11:27:32 AM
Heh, awesome. Now I know to lay off the mushrooms and LSD when I manage to go to Anthrocon.   :januscat
:rolleyes

Yeah, that would be the best plan of action.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lysander on July 20, 2009, 11:27:32 AM

By this time the drink was beginning to cut the acid and my hallucinations were down to a tolerable level.  The room service waiter had a vaguely reptilian cast to his features, but I was no longer seeing huge pterodactyls lumbering around the corridors in pools of fresh blood.  The only problem now was a gigantic neon sign outside the window, blocking our view of the mountains - millions of colored balls running around a very complicated track, strange symbols and filigree, giving off a loud hum...

My attorney had gone back to watching television.  The news was on again.  Nixon's face filled the screen but his speech was hopelessly garbled.  The only word I could make out was "Sacrifice."  Over and over again: "Sacrifice... sacrifice... sacrifice..."

--Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Hunter S Thompson

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

Years ago, as an undergraduate, I had tried some LSD. The experience frightened me so that I've never tried a hallucinogen since. It wasn't just a bad trip, the stuff had affected my shadow-shifting capability. It is kind of a truism that we imagine a place, and then move, and are transported to our imaginings. Unfortunately, I was not in control of what I was imagining. Also unfortunately, I was transported to those places. I panicked, and that only made things worse. I could have easily been destroyed, for I wandered in the dark jungles of my subconscious and spent time in the places where bad things dwell. I turned up on Julia's doorstep, whimpering, and was a nervous wreck for days.

The second chronicles of Amber, Sign of Chaos.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.