Michael Jackson is dead

Started by GabrielsThoughts, June 25, 2009, 07:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on June 30, 2009, 10:45:38 AM
technically, I spotted the image in another forum and thought it was funny...although to be honest, I  have no idea who made it.

oh good, then i won't feel too bad about saying how shoddy the photoshopping is.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Alondro

Quote from: Turnsky on June 30, 2009, 12:23:59 PM
technically, I spotted the image in another forum and thought it was funny...although to be honest, I  have no idea who made it.

oh good, then i won't feel too bad about saying how shoddy the photoshopping is.  >:3

Eh, for a goofy joke like that, it doesn't pay to go overkill on the details... unless you're getting paid for it!  Or unless you have wayyyy too much time on your hands.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Turnsky

Quote from: Alondro on June 30, 2009, 12:26:44 PM

Eh, for a goofy joke like that, it doesn't pay to go overkill on the details... unless you're getting paid for it!  Or unless you have wayyyy too much time on your hands.   :P

Alondro, it's the internet, we've all got faaaaaaarrrr too much time on our hands.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Mao

Quote from: Alondro on June 30, 2009, 12:26:44 PM

Which Turnsky better not have...

*Cracks commission whip*

Alondro

Quote from: Turnsky on June 30, 2009, 12:29:13 PM
[
Alondro, it's the internet, we've all got faaaaaaarrrr too much time on our hands.

I don't.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Teroniss

You know whats going to piss me off? (And I can actually picture him pulling a stunt like this.)

The Jackson estate has made millions in the last 2 weeks after his 'death' from donations, millions have gotten tickets for his memorial service in LA, the incident is on every media of every channel. I'm gonna be pissed if he faked his death as a promotion for Thriller 2. How better to promote a zombie music video than to appear as a 'zombie' at your own memorial? (Also, before its brought up, bodies are easy to fake, especially with something as clean as cardiac arrest.)

rabid_fox

Quote from: Teroniss on July 03, 2009, 06:49:59 PM
You know whats going to piss me off? (And I can actually picture him pulling a stunt like this.)

The Jackson estate has made millions in the last 2 weeks after his 'death' from donations, millions have gotten tickets for his memorial service in LA, the incident is on every media of every channel. I'm gonna be pissed if he faked his death as a promotion for Thriller 2. How better to promote a zombie music video than to appear as a 'zombie' at your own memorial? (Also, before its brought up, bodies are easy to fake, especially with something as clean as cardiac arrest.)

Heh.

Oh dear.

GabrielsThoughts

AEG says they have High definition video, and audio of MJ's final days alive. However,  have been unable to find any mention of release date . The only footage they actually released (or that I've seen) was a one minute clip of him dancing on stage. Do you think it's possible they are just blowing smoke, or exagerating the extent of the footage availible?

Since AEG hasn't released any other footage I'm curious to know if what we've seen is all they got.

I would think the media outlets would have snapped up any other footage of his final days like moths to flame and aired it by now, instead of teasing us with piecemeal.   
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

rabid_fox

I'm expecting some kind of massive tribute box set with concert footage through his career along with the O2 gig practice runs, because lets be honest, just looking at rehearsal footage is going to be niche and the milky breast of Jackson's death will be sucked hard by merchandise opportunists.

Oh dear.