5/31/09 [#136] Goat girl is poofy

Started by Brunhidden, May 31, 2009, 03:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

and here everyone assumed it would be hard to get the purple chick back in the can

speaking of cans, she looks like someone just shook her treat container

speaking of treats, who is going after what girl?

i assume one of the taurs is randy, but im unsure which

but, now we know why slick needed to be braced
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 31, 2009, 03:41:24 AM
and here everyone assumed it would be hard to get the purple chick back in the can
I assumed that she might not want to go.  Evidently they do have some hold over what she does.  I wonder what's left of the scouts?

On a more technical note, I love that the crowd is made from smarties.  One solution to the problem, I guess.   I used the copy-paste approach myself, and DMFA has never done a crowd scene - Amber would probably be compelled to work out the life-history of every single member in the auditorium.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Stupid N00bie

Maybe she likes it in her ball.  That would explain why she looked so pissed to get shot out of it like a bullet.

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Noone

Is it me, or does it look like Kuvoe's injury has gotten better? I was under the impression that she was in pretty bad condition. She doesn't appear to be bleeding as badly in panel 2 as she has been before.

Zedd

I really really was amused by this page

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on May 31, 2009, 10:26:02 AM
Maybe she likes it in her ball.  That would explain why she looked so pissed to get shot out of it like a bullet.

I guess that makes her like a pokemon, trapped inside a ball like that.  Pissed off and ready to fight when you release them, and more than willing to return when they've finished the battle.  Let's just hope she knows more than four moves. XD

Icon by Sunblink