Something I noticed.

Started by OminousShadow, May 29, 2009, 12:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

While rereading some of Abel's Story, checking his cast page, and doing some simple math, I think we might see Aniz in the main comic soon. It seems that Abel was 24 when Aniz brought him to SAIA and then Aniz had a 375 year ban of bringing in any children. Putting those 2 numbers together you get 399 which is Abel's age. Just some food for thought.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Ghostwish

Oh it's been noticed before, and spiced with the speculation of just why Fa'Lina sent Abel away to tutor Dan. ;)

Toast

I'd love to see Destania meeting Aniz again, after all that's been said about the two. :)

DMFA reader since 2000!

OminousShadow

I can see that
Destania:You go within 5 miles of my son or daughter and I will strangle you with your Spinal Cord
Aniz:0_0 Duly noted.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Jairus

Quote from: OminousShadow on May 29, 2009, 12:54:38 AM
I can see that
Destania:You go within 5 miles of my son or daughter and I will strangle you with your Spinal Cord
And then she pulls out a really long tape measure and stretches it to Dan...

Destania: "Four miles, five thousand two hundred and seventy-nine feet."
Aniz: *takes a step*
Destania: "Wrong way."
Aniz: *gulps*
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ghostwish

Quote from: Jairus on May 29, 2009, 01:12:05 AM
Quote from: OminousShadow on May 29, 2009, 12:54:38 AM
I can see that
And then she pulls out a really long tape measure and stretches it to Dan...

Destania: "Four miles, five thousand two hundred and seventy-nine feet."
Aniz: *takes a step*
Destania: "Wrong way."
Aniz: *gulps*

And then it would snap to a scene of Mab having cake with Pip, thanks to DMFA's PG rating. XD