Argh! I caught Amber's technology syndrome!

Started by Brownie, May 08, 2009, 02:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brownie

As most DMFA readers would know, Amber's been having some technical stuff-ups...
I seem to have caught this. I use the internet where I can find it now. I'm kind-of like a nomad now.
The story is; I turned my computer off in a way I shouldn't have, and I did know this at the time so it is really all my fault, but now it won't turn on.
It comes up with a pretty black and white screen asking how I want to start it and no matter what I select it does the same thing. :compbash
So I only have temporary internet wherever I go. :cuss
Just thought I should let you all know that I may become inactive anytime.

Thanks, ~Brownie.

alexwars1

This is what is known in friend circles as "sucks to be you." May the fail be with you, young failure knight.

Damaris

If it makes you feel any better, whenever she kills her computer, she takes one of ours with it. :(

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Passive

Quote from: Brownie on May 08, 2009, 02:26:04 AM
I seem to have caught this.

I certainly hope not. If history is any indication, you'll experience these problems roughly twice a year with a severe case of complaining.

Brownie

Yea, you're right passive.
I can't wait for number 2!
So...We fixed my computer and I'll be back here more often. Turns out I just killed the OS and Drivers (Nothing serious :rolleyes)