Weekly Webcast #015: Wolverine Demo/Ao2/Okami - Wooviechu I choose you!

Started by Balade, May 17, 2009, 06:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balade

http://www.justin.tv/balade

Webcast is starting! This week X-men Origins Wolverine Demo followed by more Val and Mao  Army of Two and finally Okami.

Also discussion as to why jtv might want to review our webcast for "objectionable material"

http://www.javgw.com

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Lucheek

Throw a chicken drumstick at my head and I'll let you go to New Jersey!

:U

Turnsky

i missed out on most of this because one of my cats decided to eat something he shouldn't, burnt his tongue (we're still trying to track down what he could've gotten into), and worried us sick... not to mention injured my wallet.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

bradypodidae

I'm very curious about JTV's rating policy, and how the webcast came under scrutiny for bad behavior. Well, okay, things like the name of a certain horse might push the cast to a PG 13 status, plus there is some of the more colorful language, and of course the adult themed situations that are discussed that keep chasing pinkkittyrose under her table...

Maybe a Ban-O-Meter is needed  :U

Turnsky, I hope the cat (and wallet) make a full recovery.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Balade

JTV's "ratings policy" can be found http://www.justin.tv/p/community_guidelines

It may simply be a bug, our "sexual discussion" is little more than immature joking and we don't really curse much. It really comes down to wether in the case of JTV actually investigating us they decide to punish us based on material they feel "promotes hate among races" if anything. however we're equal opportunity haters so we joke equally based on whatever we are playing. So In the end I doubt they'll have anything to really bitch about.

Lisky

heh, if they're threatening to ban our little webcast corner, it seems like you could put a mature content warning in the title and you'd be safe... beside the obvious of that attracting more attention, it seems pretty safe that most of the returning people don't have a problem with the whole immature sense of humor...

Speaking of which... why were those soldiers napping in pools of blood?  I'm genuninely curious, as the question was never answered. :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lucheek

Quote from: Basilisk2150 on May 18, 2009, 11:40:37 AM
heh, if they're threatening to ban our little webcast corner, it seems like you could put a mature content warning in the title and you'd be safe... beside the obvious of that attracting more attention, it seems pretty safe that most of the returning people don't have a problem with the whole immature sense of humor...

Speaking of which... why were those soldiers napping in pools of blood?  I'm genuninely curious, as the question was never answered. :U

Buy a swatter and kill all the wasps on my wall and I'll tell you.

Balade

Set the "mature" option on the channel, really not interested in dealing with JTV's apparently disney esque nazi censorship. This means everyone will probably have to deal with the "Are you SURE you want to see this filth?" message which annoys the shit out of me....Will work on buffers for the clips and junk.

bradypodidae

Avi by Tabi

USMC

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Turnsky on May 18, 2009, 03:07:32 AM
i missed out on most of this because one of my cats ... and worried us sick... not to mention injured my wallet.

I missed it because it was my D&D weekend and you ended just as I was loggin in.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Balade

Well as usual the webcast is available for download at http://www.javgw.com bottom of the page.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Why?  Why would you want to view this bile?  It contains nothing but the purest form of putrescence.  It is a disease on both the mind and soul.  Why?  Why would you do this to yourself and to your loved ones?

That and we're retarded.  You know this.  Just think up some sexual innuendo, racist jokes and massive amounts of snark and you've got our show.  Seriously.  You've been a part of it, you know how it works.

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

bradypodidae

Quote from: Drathorin on May 21, 2009, 08:42:06 AM
"Why oh god would you name the horse that D:"

I hope the game is resumed this Sunday. I look forward to seeing/hearing how many amusing quotes are garnered from the game and Cast derived from said named horse that obviously will never show on a PG thread.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 21, 2009, 07:53:09 AM
Why?  Why would you want to view this bile?  It contains nothing but the purest form of putrescence.  It is a disease on both the mind and soul.  Why?  Why would you do this to yourself and to your loved ones?

That and we're retarded.  You know this.  Just think up some sexual innuendo, racist jokes and massive amounts of snark and you've got our show.  Seriously.  You've been a part of it, you know how it works.

Oh, sure, but I'm not subjecting my family to it. Just me...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears