Life!

Started by Helena, August 31, 2005, 12:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Kilns are supposed to be good for getting rid of bodies, too.

I'm glad it worked out well.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Mageknight Locke

well thermite doesnt so much burn as much as melt through things, a good amount of it can get through just about anything not coated in titanium or tungsten, but yea as darkmoon said its not good unless you can clear up what little remians of it

Sin Ominous

Esnel Pla said: "Gotta love yourself before you even try to love someone else."

^ This man speaks the truth.

Helena: She could've fucked herself up. That was good of her to call after getting over the initial scorn. It's as I read in a book once — what was intended as advice of concern may be interpreted wrongly at first, but those that have some sense of a loving nature will realize that those who provided said advice did so because they cared. I'm glad that she opened up, albiet eventually, to your concern.

Paavo

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 01, 2005, 08:36:52 AM
Isn't it advice like this that got you banned at ICVDF, Paav?

Nope. If memory serves correctly, it was me stating that I believe that people teach others how to treat them. With maybe just a pinch of extra provokation. :D

Darkmoon

A pinch... riiiiiight.

Paavo

ilpalazzo

What deoes that have to do with anything?

Paavo

ilpalazzo

TELL MEEEE. I will be your friend.

Helena

WTF?  :plzdie ,my friend is over she thinks this is mean
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Helena

OMG the funniest thing that has happened that relates to this kinda thing. This morning my mom got up and put a shirt on well she went over to her make up mirror and turned on the light to it and screamed. Her shirt had a black and white picture of mark mguire on it and he looked like a vampire to her...she screamed big time. It was weird cuz in the morning i just rolled over to it. So when she got home today she made me put the shirt on and do this...omg i laughed my ass off...the shirt with the pic of him on it looks like the 1930's version of dracula.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?