Well i've started a new Imperial gaurd army. Argh.

Started by alexwars1, May 10, 2009, 06:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexwars1

Why do I do these things to myself? These guys will end up in my closet, unpainted, and hated.
At any rate, today I bought 1 box 0f Cadians and 1 box of catachans for 70$ (Aussie dollars)
the plan is to have an army that looks like it has been in the fight for a long time, and because i favour numbers above all, there will be no vehicles and as little metal as i can manage. all with ten dollars a week. Now i've written this, I wonder if anyone will care. as a last scentance, i will have to curse GW for the new Codex

DAMN YOU GAMES WORKSHOP!!!!! Damn you and your Tzeentch overlord!

Paladin Sheppard

Heh I feel your pain :3

I got a Tau Battleforce last year and just finished it....and got a new one...

shadowterm

Tau for the win. I wish I had the disposable cash to buy figures and paint them.
/)//w//(\

alexwars1

Unfortunatley Tau caught the Fail under the new rules, even with TLOS.
Gaurdsmen assembeled. Im supprised how well the two kits work together. Next up, Command squads(three of the buggers!)

Brownie

So, AJ...That's how many armies you feild now?
Let's see...
Imp. Guard
Err...Umm...What else do you field? I forgot...

Kafzeil

Word of caution: i know you're just starting out, but eventually it might be wise to invest in a Baneblade, and/or buff up on heavy support units.

I went up against another Imperial Guard player and learned the hard way I don't have the armored capabilities to deal with a Baneblade. The battle was quite painful to watch.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts