The pants game

Started by e_voyager, April 30, 2009, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

Hulk- "Hulk PANTS!"

Iron Man- "Unipants!"

Deadpool- "Do I still think in little yellow pants? I do! Oh, little yellow pants, we will have so much fun together!"
/)//w//(\

Kitsune Ascendant

I pants you, you pants me, we're a pantsing family

Prepare for trouble! and pants it double!
To protect the pants from devistation! To unite all pants within our nation!
To denounce the evils of pants and love! To extend our pants to the pants above!
Jesse! James! Team pants pants off at the speed of pants! surrender now or pants pants pants!
Meowth, that's pants!

th-th-th-that's pants, folks!

Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of... pants, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose pants even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Ren Gaulen

"Sell pants someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Mao

"I'm the best at what I do, and what I do, aint pants."

Kitsune Ascendant

Straight from the shopkeeper in Portrait of Ruin:
"I'll make pants a deal!"
"I'll lower the pants! I'll lower the pants!"

And now some semi-random stuff

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his pants

The answer is blowing in the pants

Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to pants me?

A spoonfull of pants makes the medicine go down.

Song as old as time/pants as old as rhyme. beauty and the beast

I can show you the world/Shining, shimmering paaaaants!

It's the circle of pants!

Who will buy this wonderful morning/such a pants you never have seen
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hey you know what really gets under my pants? Proverbially, of course? A century of wizards looking down their damn noses at me. I know people think I'm stupid. Because I'm not a wizard. Because I get bored easily. Because I have no interest in strategy or tactics or contingency planning. But see, I've learned a lot over the years since I died. A lot more than I learned during my life. And now I see planning doesn't matter. Strategy doesn't matter. Only two things matter: Force in as great a concentration as you can manage, and pants. And in a pinch, pants can slide. In any battle, there's always a level of force against which no tactics can succeed. For example, all I need to do is keep smacking you with Energy Drains, and you won't be able to cast any of your fancy spells at all. Because yes, I am a sorcerer - and this magic is in my bones, not cribbed off "Magic for Dummies." And I can keep casting the same friggin' spell at you until you roll over and die. You can have your finely-tuned watch - give me the sledgehammer to the pants any day.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

" The proof is in the pants, don't you think?" Freeza
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aisha deCabre

"Pants...why did it have to be pants..."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

"Don't pants computers -- they hate it."
- Anonymous
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil pants. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good pants, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost pants. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to destroy my pants. And you will know that I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.' I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your pants. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf&$#er before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this morning that made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil pants."

- Jules (Pulp Fiction)

(Didn't wanna write the whole quote, but I got most of it.)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bradypodidae

You've been pantsed, baby!

We all live in a yellow pair of pants, a yellow pair of pants, a yellow pair of pants.

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

VSMIT

Angel

"I'M ON A PANTS!"

"They say it changes when the pants go down around here..."

And, just for kicks: "Take off your pants and get killed by Greg Kinnear!"
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

" pants they're everywhere" (ninja's)

Brownie

"Two trailer park pants go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside." (Without Me by Eminem...NOW WITH PANTS!)

e_voyager

A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary pantsing of water.

Carl Reiner

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

"We are all pants, it is only when we realize this of ourselves that we can begin to set ourselves apart." --Me

"Pants are for squares... like pants!" --Fairly Odd Parents
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

e_voyager

"when it's all said and done i'll be pants before i know it" some song on the raido

Netrogo

"Don't believe in pants! Believe in me who believes in pants!"
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

e_voyager

"With great power, comes great pants"
Spiderman

Pants to the left of me, Pants to the right of me, and when i turn around what do i see? Pants  I honestly have no ideal were this qoute comes form i just remember most of it.

Netrogo

"I'm just a passing through pants rider."
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bradypodidae

Here's pantsing at you, kid.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Angel

"Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Pants."

"Yours is a drill that will pants the heavens!"

"Which brings me to tonight's Word: PANTS."
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bradypodidae

Pants you can believe in.

Ask not what your pants can do for you - ask what you can do for your pants.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

First rule of pants, you do not talk about pants.
Second rule of pants, you DO NOT talk about pants.
Third rule of pants, If someone says pants, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over
Fourth rule of pants, Two guys to a pants.
Fifth rule of pants, One pants at a time.
Sixth rule of pants, No shirts, no pants.
Seventh rule of pants, pants will go on as long as they have to.
Eight rule of pants, If this is your first night wearing pants, you have to fight.
-Tyler Durden, Fight Club.

well that went nowhere  lets try these

"He is like a piece of pants."(iron)  Rocky Four
Show me the pants! - Jerry Maguire
Just a little anxious to get up there and whoop ET's pants - Independence Day
Gentleman, I propose we take over this pants"-The Last Castle
"Oh Beeeeennnnnnnyyyyy, looks like you're on the wrong side of the paaaaaannnnts"-The Mummy

Brownie

KILL IT WITH PANTS! (Kill it with fire)

Lightening Pants: 8 reasons your day is about to get a whole lot worse...

alexwars1

Pants is power, and with the key to the black pants drawer I shall claim them all!

Forycles

"You pantsed my father!"

"Joel, don't have pants with Chelsie!"

Sorry, that last one was kinda low...

Brunhidden

"you remind me of the pants"
"what pants?"
"the pants with the power"
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.