Tastier than most. I think.

Started by Brownie, April 26, 2009, 05:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brownie

Well...Hi to everyone on the board.
New since about 3 days ago. Been reading DMFA for a while now and needed somewhere else to talk about it...(My friends are getting annoyed. It's not my fault there's so many opportunities for a good quote!)
Thought I should make a more formal introduction than I do on other boards...Call me Brownie and only Brownie because it's kinda hard to shorten...And don't ever call me Brown.
One more thing. If I ever say something funny, automatically assume I'm quoting something. My friends all do.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  If you haven't read the rules yet, please do so.  Aside from that, be good, have fun etc...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lysander

I don't know... I've heard some furries around here taste like cherry. Either way that is a nice sig pic you have. Therefore this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, B. Welcome to the forum! ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

I barely have any sort of stake here but.. I welcome you anyways ^_^ from one new person to the next =D How did you come by the name of Brownie?

Brownie

Heh...Not a very interesting story, wuffnpuff...
It's a nickname I got ages ago...Year 6 if I remember right...I got it because of my last name (Which is mentioned as one of the things not to call me in the forst post).
And thanks Lysander. I have a gallery on another forum so I do a lot of art. You can expect my sig to be changing regularly.