*enters the scene dramatically*

Started by Ultimatum479, March 25, 2009, 12:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimatum479

So! Right. Introductions.

...I guess I should've considered how much I suck at those before posting in here. v_V

Seriously, that whole "Describe yourself in a 'reasonable' amount of words using the English language" thing is not my specialty at all. Can we pretend this never happened and just let my general posting define me? Yeah, that works. Alternately, feel free to ask questions in this thread, assuming you care that much, so that I can respond either calmly or with fire and lightning and the like.

Yay, I found a way to make my useless thread semi-useful. I think. (-.-)

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Remember to read the rules, be good, don't do anything too silly and so forth.  Aside from that, have fun!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ultimatum479

Oh, account names don't have to be usernames here. Interesting. *changes*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, fresh slime!

Just FYI, we don't mind a little RP in greeting threads, but woe betide anyone who takes it outside, other than into the RP forum...

Oh, and welcome to our little corner of the Intarweb. Try not to get any on your shoes, the rest of the internet doesn't like furries... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Yeah.. those damn dirty furries.  *looks at avatar*  Crap.

techmaster-glitch

Kipiru

Hmm, someone who refuses to be huged on entry * sprayes armpits and streches arms* We'll see about that. How are you with warm greetings then- couse you're getting one right now whether you like it or not!  >:3

Damaris

There is a difference between a new person RPing in their intro thread, before I've had a chance to crush their soul, and you all that have been around the block a few times doing it.  I mean, really.  Your soul is already pulp.  There's no more fun there.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

That's why we have to wait until you do something wrong, yell at you, and then kick you when you'er down. It's the only thing getting us by at this point.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Lisky

why do you have to kick people while there down?!... you should know i can't do much about broken ribs  :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ultimatum479

....*confusion rises* I was RPing? <_< I mean, normally I'm a bit of an RPer, but I'm usually at least aware when I'm doing it. Has it become habitual? Is my entire life nothing but a story written by a sadistic DM with loaded dice? Has it all been for naught?!?

........Ahem. *breathes deeply, eying the ground sheepishly while effortlessly backflipping away from Kipiru's advances*

By the way, Damaris, my apologies in advance, but you'll find it difficult to crush the soul of one as soulless as myself. I certainly welcome your attempts, though. I wouldn't deny a fellow soulcrusher his/her fun.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on March 25, 2009, 07:37:37 PM
That's why we have to wait until you do something wrong, yell at you, and then kick you when you'er down. It's the only thing getting us by at this point.

I wondered who was nudging me.

Darkmoon

You're a cardboard box (and, in theory, not a large one). Technically you're always "down".
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ultimatum479

Yeah, I think Darkmoon was just trying to justify his actions...which seems rather unlike him, actually. <_< You're not developing a conscience or something equally dangerous, are you?

Lysander

I remember what it was like to live without a conscience; those were the days... but then one had to sneak into my mind and now many things are ruined.

Still, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Ultimatum479

"Interesting". Usually when that's the best single word you can use to describe a place it's a good sign. :P

Lysander

You're one of very few people who's caught on to that word. Good on you.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

May you live in interesting times.

Ultimatum479

I'd have to be pretty long-lived for that to happen. (-.-)