of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

Twenty foot of white dragon lands as delicately as something that size can next to the fire. "Hey guys, when you're playing hide and seek you're supposed to find EVERYONE before you quit. I can't believe you left me out there." Seeing the smore fixings she sticks out her tongue and piles several crackers, the chocolate, and marshmallows on it. She blows a tiny puff of flame as she swallows. "Instant smores," Mel laughs.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

Mel! glad you could join us!
I wasn't aware there was a game of hide in seek going on at all... well, you should have had a good view of the naming ceremony from where you were.

Thank you, e. I haven't had one of these since I was a two-tailed child! I love how they can adjust size from hand-held to nearly as tall as the user! ooh, and the strap's spidersilk! *squees with pure glee*

*"pockets" the fan, then starts slow-roasting 10 marshmellows*

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zet

*conjures a giant chocolate bar on top of a giant marshmellow* :wizfire *then in a flash of fire theres is a giant chocolate coated marshmellow* hmmm now about a gift... I'm sure the marshmellow is too common ... oh I think I know! *conjures a giant tarp and it levitates above the ground but also covering up Zet's work area* there I'll be done soon... NO PEEKING!

e_voyager

e chuckles. "it took me three months to learn how to make it but i figure it would be a nice present. i'm glad you like it....but i keep thinking i'm forgetting something. " e  vanishes and appears next to Mel hovering in the air. the n touched her on the no. "tag your it. * e varnishes again having masted the flash step during the time it took to make kitsune gift  reappearing on the other side of the party crowd
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

CDM ponders over Stygian's situation some more, wondering how people could see without light. He snickers as he envisions someone trying to get to the bathroom at night, and tripping down the stairs.

"Well then..." He tries to think of something comforting or at least tactful to say, and fails completely. "That sucks. We have no shortage of light in my universe. Er..."

He freezes and blinks, giving a look almost like he forgot to turn the stove off. Fortunately, an alert from his computer implies that his universe is at least mostly holding together without him there. "You've got trans-dimensional metaphysical pseudo-data mail!" the computer chirps.

"That was fast, someone must be awake back at base. And wondering what the heck I'm doing, no doubt."

The cougar anthro pushes a couple buttons, creating a small greenish swirling portal in the air. He reaches into it without hesitation, pulling out some kind of faceted glass ball about a foot in diameter. The light from the fire alone causes it to glow inside, and cast specks of light everywhere. He presents it to Moonsoul.

"A crystal prism ball, for the Master of Shiny Sparkly Glowy Things. It doesn't have any enchantments, and it doesn't really do anything special, but it is pretty."

Zedd

Okay my marshmellow caught fire and now its screaming at me....Either i need sleep or I am seriously doped on caffeines

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

Zedd

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

Tait-Fox

=Looks around=

Err... ball... fun to play with... so hypnotizing..

=Puts it away and looks around once more=

Uhhh...

=Pads over to kitsune=

Figure out your names yet? ^-^

Kitsune Ascendant

Ah, tait-fox. you must have missed the naming ceremony. I think cdm's camerabot might have caught it on holovid. I am now Moonsoul. runetail chose Sunheart for his new name. anyways, pull up a chair and roast a few marshmellows for some smores. fixings are on that table back there. *pulls out the uchiha fan and starts fiddling with the campfire,
trying to optimize it for marshmellow roasting*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Stygian

Kitsune Ascendant

DigitalMan

"Bah, we are carnivores. Only the less-edible ones survive! Like these marshmallows, we don't care about the lives they lead or the families that may miss them. They are food to us!"

The cougar anthro grins sadistically, squashing the marshmallow he had been warming between grahm crackers and chocolate. He quickly devours the s'more, then shows a smile that looks both satiated and innocent.

Stygian

DigitalMan

CDM's expression changes to be quite serious, as he puts another marshmallow on a long stick.

"Normally in this form, people would be asking the opposite. Complete insanity is my friend's job. But here, there is no injustice to stop, no wrongs that need righting..." He reaches across the fire to poke Stygian with the marshmallow on a stick, smiling cheerfully. "So why waste a vacation?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*pops a smore into my mouth*

just because we eat meat doesn't mean we eat friends, though. *grins that toothy grin that can unsettle anyone, especially when it's coming from a female kitsune*

e_voyager

e looks at moonsoul. "that is a good way to look at thing now if you'll excuse me i barely remember that i'm playing tag with a dragon. "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

familyghost

From a point in space just behind CDM a small point of light flashes into existence and grows wider until it reaches the form of a human male arounf the age of 24 sitting on the iron bars of a metallic dancing video game.

"Hey, I'm supposed to be furry here, right?" The young man's green pupilless eyes shine brightly as he takes a stance on the dancing machine and quickly recites a series of directions and matches them on the screen.  "Up, down, down, down, left, left, left, right, up, down and SPLITS!"

A bright flash emanted from the machine and when it died down the young man was now an anthro coyotes, still dressed in his red shirt, jean shorts and roman sandals.  The screen of the machine displayed a familiar blue robotic video game character and the running text of "YOU GOT: Coyote Form!"

"Hi." The coyote waved, "I'm Perfection.  Oh!  Marshmellows!"

Kitsune Ascendant

DigitalMan

He stares and blinks, unsure of whether to be more afraid of Stygian or Moonsoul's grin. He's snapped out of it by a long string of expletives from the CameraBot. He looks upwards and backwards, recognizing a familiar face; or familiar insanity, at least. He looks back at those around the campfire.

"Yeah. That's the friend."

Stygian

familyghost

As soon as Perfection heard CDM's voice he did three things.  First he jumped up and clapped his hands in excitement and second he fabricated his own bag of Ultra Jumbo Marshmallows, each marshmallow being the size of a Swedish Meatball, and offered one to everyone.  Then he sat next to CDM or rather leviated in the Indian Style sitting position.

"Dig in, they hatch after an hour if you don't eat them and they attract Chybee."

DigitalMan

The cougar anthro gets lost in thought for a moment, talking to himself while making hand motions and staring into space.

"Right, right, right, down, down, down... No, that'd be Butterfly... Left, left, left, splits, down, down, down is Speed Over Beethoven..."

He looks over at Stygian. "I don't know if it's really possible to 'know' him... Maybe get used to him, kind of..." He impales the giant marshmallow on his fork, holding it exactly 33.809 centimeters above the hotest part of the fire.

Kitsune Ascendant

ah, speed over behtoven. I love that song. 'specially on standard.

Zedd

Oh my god...THis marhsmellow is big as my...Nvm...

familyghost

As Perfection finally took notice of Stygian he gave the man a wave and a smile so completely devoid of intelligence it should have absorbed all intelligence in place, but as it was that was not phsyicaly positive thanks to a new and unseen guest.

"Did you know you have a tail..." He looked at CDM.  "He has a tail..."

"So do you..." A very annoyed voice said as the shimmering form of a green robed ghost appeared.  "Forgive the intrusion and lack of furry body, but I just don't go that way.  However if you insist I will take a more... primal form."  

"WRAITH!" Perfection suddenly pounced on the green ghost and slammed him into the ground while laughing manically.  "FRIEND IS HERE!"

"You have a tail you know." Wraith growled.

"I do?" Perfection asked obliviously as his tail plopped around and grabbed his perhiphreal vision.  "I DO!"  He promptly jumped off of Wraith and his tail seperated from his body, he of course chased his detached tail like a madman.

"He..." Wraith gestured towards Perfection.  "However, kills brain cells with out a proper translator." The ghost sat back and away from the fire so he would not burn his robes, which were all that made him visible.

Stygian

DigitalMan

"Well, looks like the gang's all here. Good, now I'm not obligated to fill the roles of either insanity or logic." CDM moves the flaming marshmallow closer to Wraith, giggling evilly.

"And it seems I hold the award for fastest transformation sequence!" He bobs up and down, humming "Dancing Pompokolin."