of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

familyghost

Wraith's bright cyan eyes watched the group carefully and when the man named Stygian mentiond the DDR station he almost lashed out with a stilleto the the game's screen, thankfully though he was just introducing himself and pondering aloud.  Wraith merely acknolwedged Stygian's hand with a nod of his head.

"I don't shake hands." Wraith said cooly. "No offense, it's just odd forming a corporeal and visible hand even for a spectre of my power."

It was at this moment that Perfection ran straight into the DDR machine and knocked himself unconcious.  Which seemingly produced a smile like look to Wraith's eyes.  Then he heard CDM's evil laughter.

"You better not be plotting something evil against me or I'll wake Perfection and have him summon Chybee." Wraith eyed his friend dangerously.

(A note, Wraith has no visible mouth.  Inside his hood is darknes and the orbs that make his eyes)

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: DigitalMan on November 04, 2006, 10:00:42 PM
"Well, looks like the gang's all here. Good, now I'm not obligated to fill the roles of either insanity or logic." CDM moves the flaming marshmallow closer to Wraith, giggling evilly.

"And it seems I hold the award for fastest transformation sequence!" He bobs up and down, humming "Dancing Pompokolin."

ah, but I hold it for flashiest and most sparkle-glowy.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Mel Dragonkitty

While Mel is pretending to look in the other direction she sneaks her tail around to tap e on the back. "Tag, you're it," she laughs as she launches herself into the air. She circles the fire once then flies off to the east.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

E turns in time to See the tail with draw, he watches as Mel takes off into the air., he feels and good sure but he shakes it off. not yet i want more fun he thinks as he calls out Gospel Boost. the feral wolf runs in and they to merge again and e  jumps into he air a few lengths behind Mel and gaining as he flies after her. he calls on his wind power to boost his speed. " i'm going to catch you Mel "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

Zedd

*goes into my sleeping blanket and lays in there*

familyghost

Wraith's eyes formed their pleased smile once more.

"For this world, I'm not quite sure.  However in my world it is the will of the dead and how many remember that person that gives that ghost strength and form respectivly.  I have a great will so my power isnaturally great, but no one was left to remember me and so I have no true form." Wraith closed his eyes in thought.  "If you're wondering what I mean by my world, it's quite simple; I'm a multidimensional being, as is Perfection."

Stygian

This post has self-destructed due to DM abuse. Refer to http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=578.msg58972#msg58972 for more details.

Zet

*a large explosion comes from the tent Zet's in and he is flung out* sorry about the noise but you gift is almost done Moonsoul, by the way the giant marshmellow i made is for you *pulls a big flamethrower/drill out of nowhere and charges back into the tent*

Stygian

familyghost

Wraith laughed, he did not chuckle, but he laughed.

"It's complicated Stygian." Wraith's eyes betrayed another smile.  "For now, let's just say Perfection and I are representitive of the building blocks of many different universes.  We call ourselves Scions, we inherited the powers and representations from a race comprised of space and time energy.  I am the Scion of Death and Perfection is the Scion of Chaos.  We technicaly don't exist  in any space/time continuum, but we are all fully capable of placing ourselves in specific universe at any specific time and we can adapt or change our position at will."   Wraith looked over at the now snoring Perfection.  "Note that chaos is not evil, just completely and entirely unpredictable."

With the last owrds spoken Perfection popped up like he had just finished a nightmare. "DON'T LET THE PANDAS GET ME!"

Wraith just groaned. "Please, not again..."

Stygian

Kitsune Ascendant

[shifts to my fox form]

well, as fun as roasting marhmellows is, I feel a need to wander a bit. the night is cool and crisp, and the moon shines bright overhead. feel free to join me.

*wanders off into the forest*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zedd

*wakes up* Hmmm seems like I am the last person at camp...Oh well

DigitalMan

"What about inter-dimensional? Or trans-dimensional? Or pan-dimensional?"

CDM stares into the fire and ponders for a long time, to the point where he eventually forgets what he was pondering over in the first place. He watches as Moonsoul leaves, shouting to her.

"There's no werewolves in the forest, right? And more importantly, no zombies? I do hate zombies." He looks over at the others, then back. "Do you need a body guard?"

He gets up to follow the kitsune, more so he'd feel safe himself than anything else. Perfection was frightening always, but he had a feeling that Stygian and Wraith together might cause something very bad to happen, for any number of reasons. He thinks to himself, "First rule of dimensional travel is to stay close to the most powerful native..."

Stygian

Kitsune Ascendant

c'mon, cdm. I've had a bit of experience with dimensionally complex beings.  though you may want to shift to your cougar form. I don't think humanoid forms are going to have a very easy time where I'm going.

Zet

*comes out of the tent* your gift is done Moonsoul! *makes the tent disappear and a giant tree that has chocolate coated marshmellows growing on its branches* in the roots there is a door that only you and people you invite in can enter *puts away the flamethrower/drill* :)

(OOC: the tree roots go out of the ground (high enough for a small door) and under them is like a burrow but its been closed up to make a room)

Zedd

*sound of hallowness in trunk* Hey someone turned out the damn lights! Dont make me get Mel Brooks!

DigitalMan

"Well, I just hope they don't end up covering the world in darkness or something..."

CDM walks quickly to catch up to the kitsune. In a familiar flash of light, he changes into full animal form without breaking pace. The prospect of any place difficult for anthros was unnerving, but not as much as the potential interactions between Creepy and Death with some Chaos tossed in.

Kitsune Ascendant

heh. don't worry. it's just that the cave entrance is a bit small for humanoids taller than a munchkin. 'sides, we can get there a lot quicker this way.

*takes off running*

don't fall too far behind!

Stygian

Zedd

Stygian

Zedd

*twiches and shivers and curled up all fetual style in fear* M-mom-momma....Make..th-e...*goes to sleep*

topher chee

*comes back from being lost in the dark*
WOWZA that was fun.

Stygian

DigitalMan

CDM follows the kitsune through the forest. He looks back towards camp, sensing a dark energy, but decides against turning back.

"A very good reason to not be there..."

Meanwhile, the CameraBot speaks to Stygian in a somewhat annoyed, arrogant tone.

"You know, there are about a hundred easier, nicer ways to get someone out of a tree. And those don't even involve fire, explosions, or any other use of DM."

Zedd

*mumbles* Not the Sauerkraut!!!! Make it stop!!

Stygian