02/08/09 [#120] Those eyes I can't look away from those eyes.

Started by joshofspam, February 09, 2009, 02:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Man it must be a hard effect to make eyes seen through curls. Other hair styles would be more easier then the tight weave of those curls.

The reference to hermaphrodites was surprising. You wouldn't happen to read chakat stories by Bernard Doove and other writers. Adhari strangely has some of the characteristics of chakats. Then again she could be just a standard tuar race right?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Adharia is a straight-up taur. No Hermy or Chakat-y bits on her. (Let's just say you're not the first one to ask.)

... I can't stand the pronouns involved anyway. If I'm going to refer to someone in a gender-neutral fashion, I'm calling them exactly what they deserve to be called: Vaarsuvius!

joshofspam

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on February 09, 2009, 10:20:29 PM
Adharia is a straight-up taur. No Hermy or Chakat-y bits on her. (Let's just say you're not the first one to ask.)

... I can't stand the pronouns involved anyway. If I'm going to refer to someone in a gender-neutral fashion, I'm calling them exactly what they deserve to be called: Vaarsuvius!

That clears up that.

But from the sound of things, Veled is not a person to turn your back on. You've also now showed us that she might have a high standing in the celigo government. If that has anything to do with Daisy, team Andromeda might be in for some rough times if Veled's first  appearance was any indication.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.