July 14, 2006 - Shoot the messenger

Started by Fresnor, July 13, 2006, 08:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresnor

I don't think they have much worry at being shot.  Driven through the floor like a nail on the other hand.... >.>

bill

Ahh, damn you and your typing skills.  ;)

bill

Once again, more great experessions in this one, especially (and obviously) the second panel.

Manawolf

Well, he'll probably make a better impression as the new bodyguard than just "The guy who lives downstairs."

Zorro

I suggest that Abel go back to the store and get a good bye card and mail it to Alexsi.

I am sure she can't stay in a murderous mood for more than 2 maybe 3 days tops!

:ddrabel    <--- This Smiley is a bit big don't you think?

Netami

Gabi

She wouldn't shoot her own brother, would she? >_>
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Supercheese

Quote from: Zorro on July 13, 2006, 09:43:22 PM
[awesome pic]   <--- This Smiley is a bit big don't you think?

Hmm, Abel doesn't use the bar... a mark of a true master, perhaps?

(love that "smiley"!)

GabrielsThoughts

I doubt she'll care, Merl was only the tavern gaurdian/bouncer if anything Alexi will hire a new one... possibly Abel since they have coordinating fashon sense.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

Do they even have guns in where/when ever it is they live?

Meech

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 13, 2006, 10:23:34 PM

Don't you mean farming equipment.

Sketchy boy

Quote from: Meech on July 13, 2006, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 13, 2006, 10:23:34 PM

Don't you mean farming equipment.

Ah, the farming equipment that shoots lead and Metal jacket seeds?

xHaZxMaTx

Howru

Hmm...maybe Pyroduck will be happy to fill in Merlitz's position unless their date self-destructed somehow. (See here)

Quote from: Supercheese on July 13, 2006, 09:57:39 PM
Hmm, Abel doesn't use the bar... a mark of a true master, perhaps?

(love that "smiley"!)

He's also doing 6-panels -- does this mean he is past the level of true master?

xHaZxMaTx

Aww man, you revealed where I got my sig from. :razz

Azlan

Lexi has a big freakin huge hammer... it's quite famous don't you know.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Rowne

Guns just aren't scary enough anymore though, they've been done over and over.  Alexsi has her mallet and impending brain damage is likely a more scary thing than being shot.

Though I'm also tempted to think that she might have one of the scariest weapons in existance stashed somewhere.  A sonic probe.  It doesn't harm, hurt or maim but it sure is good for shredding clothes as an unsuspecting pair of males walk in on a once-in-a-blue-moon Yaoi convention at Lost Lake.

Yes, okay.  I watched the finale for Doctor Who yesterday after having missed it last Sunday and now it's all I can think about.

Regardless, I do like my scenario, it's more evil than guns and possibly even hammers.

Aridas

Well, if either of them face impending doom, we can count on them to get out relatively unscathed..... can't we?

ITOS

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 14, 2006, 10:38:01 AM
Well, if either of them face impending doom, we can count on them to get out relatively unscathed..... can't we?

Maybe... Can Fi teleport two persons at a time?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Saist

just get Jy Jy to tell her. Just dress the little kangaroo-rat up in ribbons, set him on the front step in a basket, and then knock. When Alexsi opens the door and goes into cute-shock he tells her. She'll be too shocked with cute to do anything...

well, anything other than mug... I mean hug, Jy Jy.

Zedd

Does it it have to be me who has to tell Alexi the news if they wonts? Cause I will do it greatly if they promice no pain aheads

Wildy

*smacks Zedd with a rolled up news paper* Bad Zedd! No cookie for you! Attempting to getting a cameo. Even if it is semi-creative and just kinda snuck right in there.

Edit: And with Alexsi, there is always pain. >=)

Anticheese

If anything I reckon its Mab who will get hurt the most by this one...

Rowne

Ooh, I wonder if Mab's upcoming arc (providing it isn't an Abel's Story kind of slot) doesn't involve Mab running solo for a bit "In search of a missing Merlitz"?  Nowait, I can do better than that for a title; "Looking for par'Mach in all the wrong places!"

But I digress, I can't help but wonder if it's to do with that because Merlitz might be out there, miserable and alone (at least as far as Mabby knows) and it would be her duty as a friend to find and save him.  That and she genuinely cares for him.

FurryFreak

Hmmm... I see painful dissmemberment... maybe Alexsi will go easy on them and just beat them both senseless...?   :mowdizzy

Zedd

Quote from: Wildy on July 14, 2006, 07:40:59 PM
*smacks Zedd with a rolled up news paper* Bad Zedd! No cookie for you! Attempting to getting a cameo. Even if it is semi-creative and just kinda snuck right in there.

Edit: And with Alexsi, there is always pain. >=)

You didnt have to be mean to mes :<

thetire