Greetings, from a long time lurker.

Started by Nescio, January 20, 2009, 05:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nescio

Hello, everyone, I'm Nescio.

Well, duh, I am, but that was for the sake of niceties anyway and... Well, I'm not that great of an introductionist. If that's a word.

Moving along as quickly from that as possible, I've been reading a horde of webcomics, and both of these are among my list for a while, and I felt drawn to this forum after lurking it for I-Don't-Know-How-Long. I'm an avid RP-er, I love to doodle (even though I probably will never be that great at it...), and I play a lot of video games.

So, um, come by for free cyber-cookies or something. Yay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

yay, new meat! ;-]

I'm kidding. Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

>:3

We all know that either you turn into a communicative member of the forum posting something each day and waiting for a reply anxiously or you will disappear into the darkness which you.... grew up in, Oh godz that last phrase was just too easy.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, our only obligation is following the rules when posting, isn't that awesome? You don't even have to read them as long as the mods don't know it! Though, not breaking them I guess is easier when reading them.  :3

Nescio

Heh. I promise you I won't be a jerk and break the rules on purpose, if that's what you're asking. Thank you for greeting me.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Nescio on January 20, 2009, 05:51:02 PM
Heh. I promise you I won't be a jerk and break the rules on purpose, if that's what you're asking. Thank you for greeting me.

Welcome aboard.  One or two of the rules are a little esoteric, so please do take the time to read through them.  Have fun, though...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kipiru

A new recruit, heh? Come this way son to get your gear:

- one stupid stick( to hit yourself if you actually start thinking what you are doing here)
- One pair of insanity glasses( or you could go blind from all the crazy around here)
- one dull sword(to hit your fellow forumites with, but not kill them- hide it from the mods when they are looking your way)
- one can of box repellent( what do you mean "what for?", are you tired of life son!?)
- and finally one refrigerator canister( to store your sanity for the duration of your visits here)

There, you are all packed and ready to plunge in! Enjoy  :)

VSMIT

Quote from: Kipiru on January 20, 2009, 06:42:35 PM
- one can of box repellent( what do you mean "what for?", are you tired of life son!?)
I almost ROFL'd.  That's great.

Welcome, Nescio.  May your time here be less productive than if it was wasted elsewhere.

shadowterm

Welcome Nescio. Ask around, you'll find you want to avoid me. >:3
/)//w//(\

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kipiru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 21, 2009, 04:45:18 AM
I'm not that repellent, am I?

... am I?

Naaah, you're not, but being the boss and...well a lurking box(how did you ever come up with that idea), it's kind of fun scaring newcomers with you  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kipiru on January 21, 2009, 06:17:25 AM

Naaah, you're not, but being the boss and...well a lurking box(how did you ever come up with that idea), it's kind of fun scaring newcomers with you  :)

Oh.

ooogah boogah. That scary enough?

Mao

Wait wait... he's the boss?  You mean that all of those "I love you Darkmoon & Damaris" cakes and fanarts I've been making were for naught!  Auuuugh!  Nooooo!

Lysander

Hello, hello. Always good to see people mysteriously appear. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek