[Story] Magnum Sonic: A blast from the past.

Started by KarlOmega1, October 17, 2007, 09:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

this is a Sonic Fanfic that I wrote on an RP forum a few months ago. It does involve some non-sonic characters as well. I thought it might be interesting to post it here (if I did post it here once, I can't find it.) Anyways, here is the disclaimer: All sonic References belong to Sonic Team/SEGA, the Chaosenger belong to me, Transformer references belong to Takara/Hasbro, Super Sentai/Power rangers references belong to Toei/Disney (used to be Toei/Saban, but Saban sold the american adaptation,aka power rangers, rights to Disney). Also, Gundam references belong to Bandai.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/848489/
Chapter 2:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/854422/
Chapter 3:  http://www.furaffinity.net/view/861599/

----------------------------------------------

Title: Magnum Sonic, Episode 1. Blast from the past!
Time of plot: 33rd century.
Place: Planet Mobius, in the Celestia System.
Narrator's POV: Sonic.

Chapter 1

Narrator- The year is 3235 AD. I, Sonic, have come back to South Island to visit my Father's grave. I really miss him...I just wish I could have saved him from the attack so many years ago. Fortunately, the madman behind his death is finally in Prison...sentenced to be executed for war crimes and genocidal acts against the planet. The Villian...is none other than the infamous Doctor Ivo Robotnik, aka Dr. Eggman. I had finally captured that creep and gave him such a butt kicking, he'll feel it when he's gone!
My friends, Tails and Knuckles, were very supportive of me when we visited...oh god i miss him...

Sonic- *Sniff* He was a good man...and a good rescue worker.

Knuckles- I never got to fully know my parents...but from the sound of you, he was nice.

Sonic- He was.

Narrator- I was about to lay the flowers on the grave when we heard a distinct rumbling.

Tails- Strange...The volcanic ruins of the nearby Marble Zone shouldn't be active in this season...

Knuckles- I don't think that's volcanic activity, Tails...

Narrator- Indeed it was not...for it was a group of armored vehicles bearing the GUN insignia.

Sonic-What do the Military want with me this time?

Narrator: The armored convoy stopped. Instead of showing hostility, the right door to the lead unit opened and out stepped someone strange. He looked almost like Sonic except for a black beard and some black hair sprouting from the head.

Ian- Hello, Mr. Sonic...I am Ian V Hedgehog, the V stands for Vostok. I'm afraid we need you and your friends to come with us. It's a matter of Galactic Security.

Knuckles-Hahahahaha! For a minute there, I thought I heard you say it was a matter of Galactic Security...

Narrator: this "Ian" character gave Ol' red such a look which caused Knuckles to zip his lip.

Ian- I did indeed say it was. A few days ago, the Doc was broken out of maximum security prison and escaped with his rescuers.

Narrator- Now as you could imagine, this made my blood boil. I mean really boil. I was ready to unleash heck when Ian spoke some more.

Ian- Now, his rescuers...I fear...are not from this world. Yes, they are aliens. However, I cannot tell you all the info at this time. We can fully debrief you at headquarters...if you come with us.

Narrator- I guess I had no choice...plus I wanted to catch that creep. So I went with them. Now the question on my mind is who is this Ian? And where have I seen him before?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

GabrielsThoughts

I think this would make a better role play or round robin fic...I dunno it needs something.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Gabi

This looks good, but the script format is hard to get used to, for me at least. Especially when the line starts with "Narrator".
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

KarlOmega1

I'm kinda not a perfect author, so it might be awkward for some people trying to read the Script format.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Knuckles- So...Ian, Where is HQ?

Ian- The local HQ is in the recycling/factory sector of Industry City. The sector was once called Scrap Brain when Robotnik was in control several years ago.

Sonic- Yes, I remember. That place stunk like heck due to the pollution the Doc caused.

Ian- Well, the place was cleaned up quite a bit since your battle there. There's even the occasional Science fair in Millennium Crystal Park. *turns to the driver* How long till we're there?

Driver- Should be about 4-5 hours, Captain. We're just exiting Marble Zone, Spring Park is a little ways down the mountainside.

Tails- Captain? You're a captain?

Ian- Yes I am, Mr. Prower...but you can just call me Ian. Anyway, I bet you guys haven't had lunch yet. There's some good restaurants in town. What do you guys want to have when we get to Spring Park?

Sonic- Chili Dogs!

Tails- Pizza!

Knuckles- I would like some Chinese food...

Ian- Hmmm... I'll go with the kitsune on this.

Tails- YES!

Narrator- So we rode into town and went to Pizza Hut. Luckily, it was a day where they had the buffet running. As you can imagine with my metabolism, I was getting a lot of food. Tails got his favorite pizza, Sausage and Garlic. Knuckles went for a salad and some Veggie Lovers pizza.
I'm a Skype User.

GabrielsThoughts

(I know this in't the same series, but this is a more accurate example of script writing.)

[Bunnie Rabbot enters the room, her silhouette fills the frame of the door. next we see a close up of her robotic limb   placing  her keys on nightstand or cocktail table. Bunnie then peers out the window her arms crossed as she wistfully sighs. Her home isn't very detailed, as living in abject poverty, in a hut that is ten times bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside or the equivalent of a trailer home. the room as stereotypical southern girl stuff within it because we know she's a rabbit that's from Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina and  Florida all at once and she wouldn't be southern unless her home looks like it came out of a flea market.   

Bunnie:[thinks] whoa, looks like it's gonna' rain. I hope Sugah-hog and sally get back from Robotropolis soon.... [aloud] Aintione, if you don't get your hipity hop behind in here with my supper I'm a gonna' Kick your ass.

Antione: Right away my sweet, my stereotypical french/spanglish dialouge she is annoying no? [as Antione enters he trips on a stool or utility chair, spilling food all over Bunnie, ha ha another classic Archie moment ...throw in a plot twist involving the evil sonic gang and get an unknown artist to do the grunt work and the entire comic is finished.]
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

KarlOmega1

o_O ...okaaaaay. So there are different types of script-writing...

Now, without any further pause or delays...here's the next chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Narrator: After we had our fill and Ian paid the bill, we exited the restaurant and began walking to the vehicle. However, we would not be able to get to it as it was blown up by some sort of fireball.

Ian: Oh Shnip-zid! They're here!

Narrator: We had looked up to where Ian was pointing and saw a big, mechanical dark dragon...and a familiar blue mechanoid riding it.

Sonic: Metal Sonic?!

MS: We are here to bring your demise!

Narrator: The dragon then launched another fireball at us...I and my two buddies have evaded the attack. However, as we looked back where Ian was some guy in a power suit holding the fireball back...with a katana?

MS: Does not compute!

Narrator: It was then when the guy in the blue power suit spoke that we realized it was Ian.

Ian: Hmmpf. Normally, if I was ignorant like a person who only studies "Mortal Sciences" ....I'd say the same thing!

Narrator: Then Ian flung the fireball with all his might to send it flying away. I was Surprised at what happened next. The mech dragon spoke.

Dragon: So, the FIA's Chaosenger are aware of our presence here? This might be a challenge...

Narrator: as soon as the dragon landed, Metal Sonic got off and rushed towards me...only to get rushed himself by a large arctic wolf who then tossed him in the air with his muzzle.

Ian: Artemis, you're here?

Narrator: The arctic wolf responded to Ian in some sort of mechanical voice.

Artemis: HQ detected a large, mechanical dragon heading to the island half an hour ago...figured it was one of the ones we were searching for.

Dragon: So...the son of Ultra Magnus is here as well, eh? It'll be a pleasure to rip your spark out!

Artemis: You can take a try at it, Galvatron!

Narrator: It was then I saw the two transform into Anthro-like robots! They both were using the area as a battleground...I could not believe it! Then all of a sudden, Ian was pulling at my arm.

Ian: Let's get out of here while Artemis has Galvatron distracted!
I'm a Skype User.