01/10/09 [#116] - Those three should never be mixed together.

Started by joshofspam, January 13, 2009, 10:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Silk seems in a rush to get this over with, Veled looks very displeased while in a huge rush, and Jigsaw doesn't look well, (Big ears and being a mind reader do not help a headache in a crowded coliseum).

From the story to the bio page it would seem that Veled and Jigsaw should never be left in the same room for poor Jigsaws sake. While Silk might be excepting of Jigsaw, he might have a dislike for Veled being  in the service. Heaven help those that end up in the same room as them.

More of a question for everyone. If you where in this game who would you really be going after and who would you just let slide with a casual chase? I'd probably just give casual chase for almost everyone. But Arikos and Geisha scare me in a way that I'd actively go after them. I mean I'd feel every moment they live is more of a chance for them to get me.

Jigsaw did a good job in making those characters very creepy and scary.
Thanks Jigsaw.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

So far we haven't seen anyone seriously hunting anyone else. There's been some desultory poking about with random firepower, but nothing worth watching.

Once we lose one or more players, we might have a better idea as to how things will work. As it stands, we're still in the dark...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

stiletto

Worse case scenario, you die.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

stiletto

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: stiletto on January 14, 2009, 02:32:30 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 14, 2009, 10:47:15 AM
We do?

The lucky ones do. You should've seen what happened to the first reader  :U

No, no, she's still here.

See? I keep her in a little jar. ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

joshofspam

Better watch out for that shrink ray then wouldn't want to be put in a jar. :erk

But some of the games should be interesting to watch. When I here how Some of the characters talk about the show, the inmates parts in the show, and the executioners parts in it, I can't stop seeing American Gladiators with Gears of war.

But your right llearch n'n'daCorna. We  will learn more when the comics progress. It will be a fun learning experience for all. :eager
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Stupid N00bie

Man, nuts to learning the "proper" way.  Why do you think SparkNotes and CliffNotes make so much money?
I wanna know NOW!
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on January 14, 2009, 07:53:47 PM
Man, nuts to learning the "proper" way.  Why do you think SparkNotes and CliffNotes make so much money?
I wanna know NOW!

Believe me, if I thought I could get people to pay for a "Cliffs Notes" to the show... Even though at this point all they'd be are some extended notes on players and mebbe planets.

I keep thinking of working on an Encyclopedia Galactica, but I get lazy when it comes to drawing the species and flags and stuff. There is... a fairly large extended galaxy; 36 primary planets/species in total, not counting the Celeste and robots like Siege, and we've only seen 11 sentient species (The three featured among the Star Org extras don't 'really' count as species appearances as they were only from the neck up...)

Translation: I made myself too much work >_>

stiletto

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on January 14, 2009, 09:29:33 PM
Believe me, if I thought I could get people to pay for a "Cliffs Notes" to the show... Even though at this point all they'd be are some extended notes on players and mebbe planets.

I keep thinking of working on an Encyclopedia Galactica, but I get lazy when it comes to drawing the species and flags and stuff. There is... a fairly large extended galaxy; 36 primary planets/species in total, not counting the Celeste and robots like Siege, and we've only seen 11 sentient species (The three featured among the Star Org extras don't 'really' count as species appearances as they were only from the neck up...)

That and you create so much that forget things you've made or changed half the time xp

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: stiletto on January 14, 2009, 10:10:19 PM
That and you create so much that forget things you've made or changed half the time xp

Hey! Are you criticising Our Beloved Author?

I'll have you know that that's a hangin' offense, round these parts... ;-]

stiletto

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 15, 2009, 04:36:19 AM
Hey! Are you criticising Our Beloved Author?

I'll have you know that that's a hangin' offense, round these parts... ;-]

Which is why I never enter this part of the forum without my trusty clothes hanger.

*hangs up a pair of pants*  There, I've done my time

Stupid N00bie

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on January 14, 2009, 09:29:33 PM

Why don't you outsource some of the work?  Do an art trade with someone who has too much time on their hands.

Well, maybe not the species stuff due to a bit of an art jump, but the flags, planets, and ships are an idea.
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.