Bad movies of 2008

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 17, 2008, 11:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

i am kind of miffed that this year, and last year come to think of it, most of the movies that came out i either never heard of, they sounded like someone only wrote half a plot, or there was absolutely nothing special whatsoever to make you even remember the name of the movie ten minutes after seeing it.

i remember fondly years long gone where in one year at least half the movies were ones you would actually KNOW about, and the others that were flops were at least unique

and, of course, i am always irritated at the steamy pile of dung movies that two days after release have the gall to claim they are the #1 comedy in america.... yeah, right, i am so sure that stupid chihuahua movie was a laugh riot and is obviously better then all other comedies in the year....
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Stygian

Quote from: Black_angel on December 18, 2008, 10:47:56 AMActually, I hear there's only going to be six or seven. It has a plot, you know, and the plot's gotta end... course if it ends with a cliffhanger, I might have to choke a bitch, but still.

Do you see now why liking slasher movies is a bad idea?