Zedd's Bin of unwanted things

Started by Zedd, November 23, 2008, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Hey there folks.. I am going to try get some money around for myself by giving some things of mine away. I have a select few items to rid of now, I only need buyers who would be in the States or Canadian region...Sorry friends from afar..It would cost alot to do so but it might change later if your willing to pay the cover charges

(Be note most of this will change daily depending on what I have)

First item/s up to bid is:

Doctor Who Series 1: Vol 1 DVD..(Un-opened and mint condition) http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/HuskieBoi666/Bid%20items/DrWhodvd.jpg

Colgatecrusader

oohh, my sis is a doctor who fan, and christmas is coming up, but i think she only likes the new series.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Darkmoon

That is the new series, which is why I haven't snatched it up already. I already have the full run of the new series that's been released in the states. Now, if it was stuff from the older series...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Colgatecrusader

oohhh... too bad i already got her something for her bicycle then...

EDIT: apparently they're going to get a new doctor next season, possibly and African American one.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Zedd

Well thing is I don't have it anymores...My cousin does now