Those that don't wish to celebrate Christmas or the holidays, Don't click here..

Started by Paladin Sheppard, December 24, 2008, 11:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin Sheppard

For all that do wish to celebrate....Merry Christmas from Australia!!

Hope ya all have a good one (and Amber gets her sleep in..) And your haul of the loot is a large pile :P

Colgatecrusader

Merry Christmas! Because of the economic crisis and what not, my family is somewhat toning down the celebration but it's still all good and fun. Australia ehh, i too never see snow during the holidays, (or ever for that matter).
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Aisha deCabre

Our loot's not all that great either really...but who gives a darn. :3

Another Merry Christmas from the states.  Eve right now, that is.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Tapewolf

All the best for Paladin, Turnsky, Janus and the others for whom it is already Christmas.  Technically it will be Christmas day here in 4 hours and 15 minutes or so.  Merry Christmas in advance.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

Still Christmas Eve over in Eastern Standard Time. Merry Christmas, guys. :3

*santa hat*

Colgatecrusader

I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lysander

TytajLucheek

Jairus

Eleven hours and fifteen minutes for me. But I have a mini family reunion between then and now. Merry Christmas to all!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

8 hr. till xmas here... 13 days and some odd number of hours till classes start back up

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

VSMIT

Colgatecrusader

hey guys, arent we forgetting the OR THE HOLIDAYS part of this thread? Anyone celebrating Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah, how bout Ramadan?   

Jairus

Well, my uncle and his family are celebrating Hanukkah as well as Christmas, and since they've been staying with us we've been joining along with the festivities. Does that count?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Colgatecrusader