Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Oog. Um... I guess I'd have to find other ways to contact my friends during break... I'm a bit awkward on the phone with some people. And I guess I'd have to start writing letters to long-distance friends. I'd have to join a LARP to roleplay, which means I'd have to make a bit more money to afford costumes and such. On the bright side, my tendinitis might fade. One big downside would be the inability to put up any fanfiction or get a Deviantart account like I've been meaning to do. So eventually, I'd get sick of it and get a lawyer to figure out a way to get me back online.

How would you react if you were named as a suspect in a gruesome, media-covered murder?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Kipiru

I would contact my lawyer and hire a private investigator to help find the real culprit.

How would you react if you were shrunk down to the size of a mouse?

Tipod

Have someone get my old Fisher Price castle playset and run around in it.

What would you do if someone suddenly passed a large, commercially-sized block of ice onto you?
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would fob it off to the next random passerby. Why would I want a huge block of ice?

How would you react if you had some work or school important related deadline, but your family kept insisting on you doing activities with them that keep you away from your work?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

compromise, do some of the stuff with the fam, then ditch them when convenient to get my work done

how would you react if you found out the neighbor who you've been feuding with actually works for the NSA as a field agent? (think splinter cell)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Chew bubblegum and kick ass.

How would you react if Kirby ate your most favoritest thing in the world?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Noone

I would watch in horror as kirby mutated into a melting mass of bad graphics as he ate my sewing machine with a screen...

How would you react if you knew you had a multiple personality disorder, with one of the personalities containing memories of you doing horrible things and was completely insane?

Slowtini

I'd turn myself in.

How would you react, if you found out that your FAVORITE SNACK FOOD IN THE ENTIRETY OF EXISTENCE, was declared a threat to national security, and treasonous to own and/or eat?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd find a new one.

How would you react if you found out that not only was the Devil living among us, but was a fashion designer?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Lisky

... wait, i design clothes now?

how would you react if you found out one of your fellow forum goers was actually the devil, and merely joined the forum in search of delicious souls?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Well, I think he's a little too late.

How would you react if you were in a mountain hiking alone and saw dragon(s) flying in the sky?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd take 42 pictures, and use 41 of them to slap all the teachers I've had in the past that said dragons don't exist.
Simultaneously.

How would you react if Britney Spears got the American Presidency?

Angel

I'd start saving money to hire the best assassin in the business. If I somehow decided it wasn't worth the legal and moral burdens, I'd just buy a cyanide pill.

How would you react if Hollywood came up with its own ideas at last?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd have faith in the English-language movie industry again. Currently, Bollywood is much better in my eyes.

How would you react if Snake came to your home, knocked on the door, and said that he needed somewhere to stay?

Lisky

i'm hiding in a box... i don't know why, but i feel safe here, but there's more to it than that.  It's like i was meant to be here... destined to be in this box.  Hmmm.... maybe you should come in here and see if you feel it too?

how would you react if life were like a video game?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Depends on which video game. Honestly, methinks I'd love to be in a fully functional 'The World' from the .Hack series.

How would you react if a character in your game suddenly said 'Turn the console off. The mission is a failure, cut the power.'?

Lisky

i'd ignore him, for they are obviously lying to me since the simulation is not yet over...
(i wonder how long we can go with MGS related responses)

How would you react if you were given the mission of sneaking into russia, deaungl with hundreds of Spetznas, destroying a giant take capable of firing nuclear missiles across the world, all the while having psychopaths with magical power stalking you?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd hide under a box and let it all blow over.

How would you react if you suddenly found out Raiden eventually becomes less of a nublet and more of an awesomesauce ninja?

Slowtini

At first I'd be all "What"
Then I'd be sad, cause I'd never get to play that game.

How would you react if you saw a picture of your face, posted on an imageboard.

Valynth

I'd say "that's obviously a 'shop, I don't look anywhere near that good."

How would you react if the Sonic Team managed to make a good game?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Die of old age first.

How would you react if you woke up to find your family dead?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Slowtini

:dface 'A' :C :crying :tired
Those emotes, would pretty much explain my series of emotions.
So much I haven't told them. ._.

How would you react if you woke up, and discovered that flying scorpions had replaced mosquitos.

Lisky

... find the nearest scuba store and buy a sharkskin suit... lets see those flying SOBs sting me through that

how would you react if you discovered you had exactly 240 hours left to live from the moment you received the phone call revealing the horrible truth?

Corgatha Taldorthar

I would carry on my life as if nothing had happened. Even now, I'd be surprised to be assured that I had ten days left :p

What would you do if a friend revealed to you that he had some privately disgusting and morally indefensible belief, something like thinking it fun to eat babies, or something on a similar order, but hadn't actually acted on those beliefs, knowing them to be disruptive to society?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

... i'd be using my 1 to eating babies scale in said persons presence every chance i could

how would you react if you were stopped by the police because you had a blood stain on your shirt? (side note, the blood, and the shirt aren't yours)

Angel

First I[d wonder how I got someone else's shirt. Then I'd get the cops to test the blood and find out whose it was so I could see if I'd been attacked and forgotten somehow. Then I'd go Law and Order on their asses.

How would you react if you found out that you had the power to replace all weapons currently being used in battle...with teddy bears?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

shadowterm

I would use it immediately, and tell the world leader that if they don't want the teddy bears, they can give them to the homeless kids they could have built houses for with the money they spent on the weapons. (I'd keep one for myself.  >:3 )

Edit: (I'm stupid) How would you react if you suddenly found yourself on top of mount Everest with the person of your dreams at your side?
/)//w//(\

Darkdragon

Faint - I have asthma and I'm sure the sudden shift to thin air would not do any good considering my condition.

How would you react if you were told you had syringomyelia?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Wonder if it had something to do with syringes.

What would you do if an Okapi appeared in your back yard and started following you around everywhere?

Lisky

i'd be mildly concerned for it's health at the moment, i doubt a south american horse like thing would do too well in knee deep snow... well that and i'm pretty sure duke would try and chase it off... he's already my shadow (if you haven't guessed, duke would be my german shepherd)

How would you react if you were walking down a dark, forest surrounded road, when you suddenly started hearing creepy, heavy breathing coming from behind you?