Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdragon

Five million dollars and the right for me to sue the stranger later.

How would you react if Gödel, Escher and Bach walked into a bar...?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Wonder who the goddamn hell they were then check to see if they are good candidates for beer-buddies, then proceed to meet with them at the pub every Friday night.

How would you react if Samus Aran suddenly appeared in front of you and was all like "You must die, because in the future you invent Metroids." while holding her arm cannon to your face, fully charged with a shot of shoopdawhoop in a can?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Darkdragon

Duck, and wonder (briefly) why would I end up in a biology related field. I don't see how economics and probably philosophy will gravitate anywhere near biology. :/

How would you react if there were giant mechanical squirrels terrorizing your town?

techmaster-glitch

I would breifly marvel at the absurdity and impracticality of such a configuration, before sending my own (much more logically and practically spider- and insect-configued) robots to scrap them.

How would you react if if your hard drive spontaneously combusted?

Lisky

I'd switch over to my desktop, complain for a bit, then get a replacement drive for my laptop

how would you react if you found your current place of residents had suddenly added a viper pit as a form of security, yet failed to inform you of it's location?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

"Oh hey look, there's a hole in the ground. I wonder where it goes."

How would you react if suddenly, everybody and everything in the world spontaneously combusted, stayed on fire perpetually until death, but never felt pain nor was damaged from aforementioned flame?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

insidexml

"I need marshmallows."

How would you react if the prices of your favorite foods skyrocketed as the food industry was monopolized?
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Darkdragon

I'm pretty easy to please food-wise (as long as I'm not allergic to it - there's a few items on that list) so I shouldn't be affected that much. Oh, if they monopolize tea (I'm quite partial to that), I'll move to China and buy some there. I'm sure you can find some farmer and pay less than the monopolized price to grow tea.

How would you react if one day you could hear a narrator narrating the progress of your life?

Caswin

I would devote myself to learning the source of this narration.  In my quest to do so, I would see how long such a situation could last before the narrator slipped up and said something in the first person.  Then things would get interesting...

How would you react if you woke up to a strange sound - scr-scr-scr-scr-scr-scr-scrr... - and found that a Skulltula had attached itself to your door?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

Beat it over the head repeatedly with the heaviest or most dangerous object i could find... if nothing large and blunt was readily available, i'd probably make a move for my diving knife...

how would you react if you heard a faint tapping noise at your window, only to find a strange cat sitting on the sill, waiting for you to let it in?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Ignore it for a while to see if it goes away. If it persists, get some fish from the fridge and open the front door and place it outside to see if that will placate it. Wonder why the cat didn't try the first floor windows and had to climb up to the second floor to tap against my window.

How would you react if the police knocked on your door and said that they have evidence of your connection to the local mafia, and were here to bring you to arrest you?

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Certainly, Officer. What were my rights, again? Perhaps you can tell me on the way to the station."

How would you react if your left leg suddenly melted?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

(falls to the side) "OW! That one's the longer of the two!" But on the plus side, my right leg is my piano-pedal and foot-tap leg.

How would you react if God or whatever higher power you believe is there gave you a chance to speak with a deceased loved one one last time?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Eibborn

Ask if I could pass it on to someone. I haven't been close to any family member who's died, so it would be pretty much  wasted on me.

How would you react if you were given the option of entering the world from any media (book, television, comic, etc.)... but you couldn't return?
/kicks the internet over

Sprocketsdance

Well.. if it was an anime with at least two very effeminate guys in it.. I would not hesitate to dive in! XB

If you were to compare your personality to a vehicle, what one would it be?