Epic Fail

Started by Colgatecrusader, December 22, 2008, 12:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

This is basically the alter ego of the what made you smile thread. Just tell something that made you sad, or say: oh [insert favorite swear word(s) here]
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Valynth

Sad:  Robert Mugabey.  'Nough said
Sad/angry:  People who believe that Muslim/Islam is a race and therefore saying anything against it is racism, but catholicism can be insulted freely. (saying Muslim is a race because it's mostly Arabic is like saying catholicism is a race because it's mostly Irish.  Not saying the insults are right, just making it a two-way road.)
Oh Sh**:  Iran refuses to be inspected for proper nuclear use, despite the fact it's the head of the nuclear nonproliferation panel in the U.N.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

yakanaj

Something that mad me sad.

Having to work that night shift tonight because the boss new I was the only one who wouldn't be getting drunk at the office party. It's one thing when I offer, it's another when I really don't get a choice.

Oh woe  is me!  :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Colgatecrusader

any reasons other than the fact you enjoy trolling.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Alondro

Not winning the cameo auction!   :cry

*is on death #1,437 of 10,000 as punishment from Charline*  Being dragged over broken oyster shells for 10 miles.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: scorpio803 on December 22, 2008, 02:35:24 PM
any reasons other than the fact you enjoy trolling.

Trolling? I'm being serious.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Since when does not being serious become a prerequisite for trolling?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

Quote from: bill on December 22, 2008, 04:05:57 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 22, 2008, 05:48:30 AM
This thread.

Great, now the thread is really tainted.

EDIT: my sincere thankyou taldorhar

Corgatha Taldorthar

Why are you thanking me? I could envision someone who is die hard, dead-set serious about trolling.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Colgatecrusader

Sunblink

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on December 22, 2008, 05:39:52 PM
Why are you thanking me? I could envision someone who is die hard, dead-set serious about trolling.

I can name a few people who are like that.

Colgatecrusader

Ok, this thread has gone off topic on a record pace.

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Colgatecrusader

EDIT: *mumbling* freaking irony ruinin ma thread...

Dagardo

Quote from: scorpio803 on December 22, 2008, 10:21:16 PM

Well what else did you expect? All threads do it. Though some get back on topic if they're lucky.
Quote from: scorpio803 on December 22, 2008, 10:41:58 PM
DAMN YOU IRONY, DAMN YOU!!!!!! NNOOOOOoooOOOOOOoOOOOOooooOOOOOO

That doesn't seem very necessary. It' doesn't seem ironic, it just seems like an unfortunate shmelting accident. Why damn irony anyway? Or anything for that matter. It doesn't help, but if you must, just do it under your breath, that way no one has to hear your whining.

Colgatecrusader

better? jeez...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: scorpio803 on December 22, 2008, 10:21:16 PM

Nothing record about it. The current record is the second post being off-topic. And the third being off-topic from both of the previous two.

Beating that will probably require some extreme effort...

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 23, 2008, 05:32:42 AMBeating that will probably require some extreme effort...

Oh, I guarantee I could beat that.

Simply title a thread as though it's for a new comic, but discuss something completely irrelevant in the message body.

I'm not going to do that, mind, but it would be possible.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

It'd also get you frowned upon, since it's breaching the traditions of the forum. Might also pass under "trolling" or "spamming" ...

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 23, 2008, 05:46:42 AMIt'd also get you frowned upon, since it's breaching the traditions of the forum. Might also pass under "trolling" or "spamming" ...

Which is exactly why I won't do it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on December 22, 2008, 10:02:09 PM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on December 22, 2008, 05:39:52 PM

I can name a few people who are like that.

I remember, on a now defunct forum, a guy named Pandas coming on and giving this tongue in cheek dissertation on trolling. He pulled a quote from somewhere of a guy cursing and labeling it as "unintentional trolling" as he was unaware of how offensive he was being.

Much later, the same guy apparantly read this post somehow, joins the forum, and starts shouting that he was indeed being intentionally trolling, and how dare this guy come on and say it was only an accident. It was *quite* amusing. (His later floods somewhat less so)

Kimmy

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 23, 2008, 05:46:42 AM
It'd also get you frowned upon, since it's breaching the traditions of the forum. Might also pass under "trolling" or "spamming" ...

I can haz eating of the trolls? :9 *licks lips*

And my sad point in the day was my friend going home. D= Stay here = want...
Oh god, there are so many tails D:

Colgatecrusader

some candles in my house melted, covering a counter top with wax and cracking the mirror next to them because of the heat...