Just saying hi

Started by black fox, December 13, 2008, 11:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black fox

Good evening or morning I guess...Depending on where you are.

Well, I'm going to say a bit about me.
I'm a 19 year old male who has the misfortune of having an unpredictable job, which means I run low on cash...a lot.
Aside from the lack there of on my cash, I spend a lot of my free time just sitting around drawing(which I really need to improve at) and playing videos games.
I in fact have a fairly empty room...or would be if I didn't share it with my friend, he steals my floor mate.
Other then that I'm not all the outstanding.

Yeah, so I think I did this right...I might of just shot myself in the foot also.

Ren Gaulen

Hello and welcome. Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion. It's safer hers.

..Well, not really. Leave your sanity at the door, make sure to read and follow the rules, use your common sense (and, sometimes, uncommon sense too), beware of the box and the people who tell you to beware of other people. Have fun and muffins.
:doommuffin

Lysander

Hello, black fox. This one welcomes me to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hey, welcome to the forum. Read the rules, "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!", don't piss off the mods, and make sure you have a good time.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Another new person! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Beware of llearch - just on general principles.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug* Watch out for llearch trying to claim it as his - his has the fungus growing on it, that has achieved sentience and will be applying for an account on here any day now.

Have a good time here where the insanity fun never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Colgatecrusader

ahh don't worry bout it, when i first logged in i shot my self in the foot TWICE. metaphorically. I really need to improve my drawing skills too, which is odd because that's all i do during like half of my periods at school (and i still get good grades). Well anyways:
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

black fox

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and I'll be sure to keep the rules in mind while i let my mind slip into insanity.

Suwako

We has many foxes you feel at home.

Hope.