Cordata, Working

Started by Nino, July 11, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Quote from: Amber Panyko on August 04, 2006, 11:46:52 PM
If I'm allowed to get my life sorted out before getting back into comics, then I'm pretty sure you are more than free to take all the time you need before you even consider doing free images for the forum. 

Anyways...as some people suggested, an Anthicus.

I'm not sure if I should add it to my sig...cause I'd prolly have to displace the chain-chomp...hmmm...decisions decisions...
i'm tempted...i'm very tempted...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ShiningShadow

Can I get one with black and white fur looks like a Huskie wearing dark sunglasses and wearing a leather duster that will be *ahem* cute :mowmeep.......... Could that be hard for you?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Kattucino

As both Xze and Amber said - take all the time you need.

Heck, it's not like we've commissioned you, paid, and have a specific delivery date. Absent -any- of those conditions, it's something you're doing "as and when you can", out of your own goodwill. And for that, we can wait.

Either that or we should grow up and get a life :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shadrok

I couldn't resist I had to do a Shadrok one.

ITOS

Very nice. :mowhappy

Maybe I should try to make a me. I just need to remove the boddy, the eyes, the mouth... errr... might as well not. :mowtongue
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

I'm not sure if I should add it to my sig...cause I'd prolly have to displace the chain-chomp...hmmm...decisions decisions...

What would Brian Eno do?  Brian says "Consider different fading systems".

Quote from: ITOS on August 05, 2006, 05:35:05 AM
Maybe I should try to make a me. I just need to remove the boddy, the eyes, the mouth... errr... might as well not. :mowtongue

I keep trying to write itoa(), but..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nino

If you need the color anything changed, just ask (I made it yellow like the picture, but the one in your siggy is white so I wasn't sure). I wasn't sure about the hair... is it alright?

You know, wolfs (or canines in general) always end up looking feline on this base because of the structure, which is something that I havn't been able to fix yet. At least the ears look somewhat wolf-like; usually they're so similar to cat ears they make the finished result look even MORE catlike. Bah.

Anyway, hope you like it ^__^

Nikki

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 05, 2006, 06:27:36 PM

If you need the color anything changed, just ask (I made it yellow like the picture, but the one in your siggy is white so I wasn't sure). I wasn't sure about the hair... is it alright?

You know, wolfs (or canines in general) always end up looking feline on this base because of the structure, which is something that I havn't been able to fix yet. At least the ears look somewhat wolf-like; usually they're so similar to cat ears they make the finished result look even MORE catlike. Bah.

*dies* Way too cute!! >w<

>:3 *grabs and runs*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tiger_T

If I'm allowed to get my life sorted out before getting back into comics, then I'm pretty sure you are more than free to take all the time you need before you even consider doing free images for the forum. 

Hmmm.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Gareeku

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 05, 2006, 06:27:36 PM

o_o  You win the internet.

That is so cute! X3 Thank you very much!
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2006, 07:48:24 PM>:3 *grabs and runs*

But I stole YOU! :O

ITOS

Quote from: Gareeku on August 06, 2006, 07:41:22 AM

So you stole each other and ran away? That sound kind of romantic, you know...  :P

Dakata

Awww. Gareeku's sprite-thingie is cute. :3 *Gives it doggy treats* (Oh, and the one Shadrok did is cute too.)

Quote from: ITOS on August 06, 2006, 09:48:54 AM
Quote from: Gareeku on August 06, 2006, 07:41:22 AM
So you stole each other and ran away? That sound kind of romantic, you know...  :P
....AWWWW. X3 Darn you, ITOS. I was listening to some romance-y music and now you made me think of Gareeku and Xze cuddling and stuff.

*Evil feminine dragon giggle*

RJ

I apologise for any eye-burning. It's been ages since I've done pixel work.

Gareeku

Quote from: Dakata on August 06, 2006, 10:06:07 AM
....AWWWW. X3 Darn you, ITOS. I was listening to some romance-y music and now you made me think of Gareeku and Xze cuddling and stuff.

*Evil feminine dragon giggle*

Not surprisingly, I am now afraid. o_o

Quote from: RJ on August 06, 2006, 11:24:56 AM

It may have been ages, RJ, but you still do a great job. Good stuff! ^.^

Nino

Quote from: RJ on August 06, 2006, 11:24:56 AM

What are you talking about? That's adorable! The only suggestion I have is to not hug the linart with the highlights (like what you did with the hair) and to pick a direction where the highlights come from (and this is the pot calling the kettle black... I'm horrid at making it look like there's an obvious light source). I like the cute little ears and wings ^__^

Gareeku, I'm glad that you like your's <3 I'll try to get at least a few more done by the end of the week since I'm going to be away this weekend (I know I know I'm slow as a turtle [not one of the ninja variety] but ah well... just stick around and I promise I'll all the requests done eventually =P)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on August 06, 2006, 07:31:26 AM
Hmmm.

Wouldn't this be better?

?
... and if there was a reverse move, we could have them running the other way. Or one way, then the other... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 06, 2006, 05:41:05 PM
What are you talking about? That's adorable! The only suggestion I have is to not hug the linart with the highlights (like what you did with the hair) and to pick a direction where the highlights come from (and this is the pot calling the kettle black... I'm horrid at making it look like there's an obvious light source). I like the cute little ears and wings ^__^

And thus it is proved that RJ sucks at light sources... and establishing that the kitty just has long hair and not wings >.>

Gabi

Those Shadrok, Gareeku and Anthicusa are incredibly cute! :3
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Nino

Quote from: RJ on August 06, 2006, 11:45:17 PM
Quote from: Kattuccino on August 06, 2006, 05:41:05 PM

And thus it is proved that RJ sucks at light sources... and establishing that the kitty just has long hair and not wings >.>

OOOh SNAP I'm sorry! It just looked so fluffy I thought it was a pair of wings!

It is really cute and well-made though. I'm just retarded like that =x

RJ

XD Hehe, that's okay... perhaps you could fix it up a little if you get time? Show me the errors of my way, O Great Master! *bows*

Saist

Quote from: RJ on August 07, 2006, 06:34:24 AM
XD Hehe, that's okay... perhaps you could fix it up a little if you get time? Show me the errors of my way, O Great Master! *bows*

oooh... you got RJ bowing! Take the chance while you can!

Ramsey

Would anyone be able to do a Ramsey? :>

Netami

How foward of you! Maybe after a date or something.

ITOS

Quote from: Netami on August 08, 2006, 04:17:45 PM
How foward of you! Maybe after a date or something.

5/10

Funny but generic and not really connected to anything in the thread.

Netami

Dude, 10/10 because I want in Ramsey's pants.  :U

Amber Williams

Netami

Ninja slash has happened before, but no one has ever seen it. Because we are ninjas. That is like twice the ninja-involved.

Nino

This was super-fun to do, especially the piercings and the hair and tail. If you think the candy cane is out-of-character I'll gladly take it off (I couldn't resist going all-out with the peircings because the character sheet said they change all the time 0=D).

If anything needs changed just ask. And you said you wanted to do something for me in return, right? Well if you like it enough and have time I'd still love for you to draw me something ^__^ The only problem is that I still havn't finished a decent pic of my favorite character o_O How embarrassing... well it's 85% done anyway. So yeah, just pm me on here or Deviantart. But of course don't feel obligated to do anything =)

Sorry guys that these are taking foreeeeeeever. Gah.

Oh, and RJ, I'll edit your's if you really want, but seriously it's pretty impressive as it is. I really hate it when I come off as over-critical... I don't mean to be o_O

RJ

Quote from: Kattuccino on August 09, 2006, 11:33:33 PM
Oh, and RJ, I'll edit your's if you really want, but seriously it's pretty impressive as it is. I really hate it when I come off as over-critical... I don't mean to be o_O

No, it didn't sound that way to me. ^_^ And I'd really appreaciate it if you did edit it...

Nino

Quote from: RJ on August 10, 2006, 12:17:08 AM
Quote from: Kattuccino on August 09, 2006, 11:33:33 PM

No, it didn't sound that way to me. ^_^ And I'd really appreaciate it if you did edit it...

Oh okay cool, sure thing then =D