So... [/intro]

Started by Robbychu, November 27, 2008, 02:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbychu

...Shapers. I hear you hates them. [/geneforge joke]

That being said, hi, I'm Robby, fresh from the asylum.  :superlick

I'm more then a bit of a nerd, what with being raised on vidja games. I've probably beaten the universes record on "youngest gamer" at the tender young age of eighteen months. :) I like Geneforge because it reminds me of some of the best old school games I've played, and Fire Emblem because it makes for wonderful dents in the wall, what with the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NintendoHard. (I swear, one day I will learn to remember all of this coding nonsense...)

Also I tend to type in a very string of consiousness manner which leads to problems because 1) I have ADHD and think as a gigantic run-on sentence and 2) have issues spelling. AND SPEAKING AND TERMINAL SHYNESS BUT THAT'S LESS OF A PROBLEM ON THE INTARTUBES. :B
THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALL CAPS. :)

Rheeeeeeeee...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think you're doing better than some of our other people who don't have issues.

Or at least, claim they don't.

By the by, I think my son has you beat for the youngest gamer thing. He was fscking my laptop at age, oh, about 6 months, I think. We had to prop him up so we could put it on his lap... (yeah, yeah. Cheating. I know...)

Welcome to the forums, try to avoid breaking any of the rules; this is usually easier if you go and read them. Watch out for anyone who warns you to watch out for anyone who warns you to watch out, they're probably trying to confuse you. And have fun, but not too much.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Geneforge! *drools* While I always liked Exile a bit better, Geneforge was Awesome.

Watch out for the mods, pay attention to the rules, and "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!"!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Well hello; it is a new one. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

clemaxgra

I don't get it. Whats with 'green baboo mystery peanut'????

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: clemaxgra on November 27, 2008, 02:49:03 PM
I don't get it. Whats with 'green baboo mystery peanut'????
Absolutely nothing. People here shout random things for newbies due to this place being almost insanity incarnate. In fact, you should probably leave whatever sanity you may have at the door, but make sure you hold onto your claim ticket.

Robbychu

@llearch n'n'daCorna: That is an intensely cute image. of course, this means you're paying for the insulin shots... :)

@Corgatha:  :U IT'S ANOTHER GENEFORGE PLAYER. THE INTERNET HAS TRULY BLESSED ME.

@techmaster: It's okay, being a frungylovers member kinda negates any sanity I claim to possess. :3

Rheeeeeeeee...

Mao

Welcome aboard.  Consider yourself forewarned:  we're all a bunch of liars and cheats here.  Beware of anyone giving you advice.  Trust no one.  Particularly that llearch fellow, word on the street is that he's out to get you.  You can trust me though.

Noone

In particular, the takers have a strong presence here, and you know their views on shapers.... :)
Welcome aboard.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Robbychu on November 27, 2008, 03:10:11 PM
@llearch n'n'daCorna: That is an intensely cute image. of course, this means you're paying for the insulin shots... :)

Which image?

Robbychu

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2008, 03:48:45 PM
Quote from: Robbychu on November 27, 2008, 03:10:11 PM

Which image?
I meant the mental image of the little one. :3 Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Takers?! Here? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D:

Rheeeeeeeee...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Robbychu on November 27, 2008, 04:37:15 PM

Oh. I believe we have a physical image around somewhere...

Oh, yes. Here it is. http://llearch.net/isaac/2002-07-12/Isaac_fscks_his_drive.jpg

Jairus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2008, 07:37:04 PM
Quote from: Robbychu on November 27, 2008, 04:37:15 PM

Oh. I believe we have a physical image around somewhere...

Oh, yes. Here it is. http://llearch.net/isaac/2002-07-12/Isaac_fscks_his_drive.jpg

Dyaawwwww... that's too cute.

Hey, is that you next to him, Boxy?

EDIT: And, um, welcome aboard, Robbychu. Have fun, and play nice!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

llearch n'n'daCorna

<.< >.>

This is not the box you're looking for. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Mao

Crap you're tiny llearch.  I had no idea.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 27, 2008, 08:56:25 PM
Crap you're tiny llearch.  I had no idea.

... I'm the one on the right, Mao. Not the one on the left.

Mao

Can you blame me for making the mistake?  I mean anyone would have pegged you for the guy with the diaper, drool and hands off laptop set up, not to mention the lack of smile. ;-P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on November 28, 2008, 07:42:08 AM
Can you blame me for making the mistake?  I mean anyone would have pegged you for the guy with the diaper, drool and hands off laptop set up, not to mention the lack of smile. ;-P

Blame? No.

Does that mean you're getting away with it? Well, so far...