11/17/08 [FFC #44] - Approving methods from two classy madmen...

Started by Zedd, November 17, 2008, 04:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

BTW, scanning back a few pages again, I notice #36 starts with "a few days later". Is that due just to the strong drink, Ink's ministrations or a combination?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

Quote from: AmigaDragon on December 02, 2008, 03:49:18 PM
BTW, scanning back a few pages again, I notice #36 starts with "a few days later". Is that due just to the strong drink, Ink's ministrations or a combination?

Caelistis Ale is meant to get Dra'Kilari (local draconic species) drunk, particularly those whom are strongly magically inclined.  >:3
I like to say "it'll even get a Cubi smashed"

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AmigaDragon

The next question might be "does he remember drinking (or even just having a mug of) it?" If not, there could be a repeat performance.
:bar :microwave :sleep :mowwink

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Gabriel Faure - Impromptu (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on December 06, 2008, 03:09:29 AM
The next question might be "does he remember drinking (or even just having a mug of) it?"
Even if he does, does he remember what the stuff was called?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mao

Quote from: Turnsky on December 04, 2008, 04:40:05 AM

Caelistis Ale is meant to get Dra'Kilari (local draconic species) drunk, particularly those whom are strongly magically inclined.  >:3

So it is to cubi what Canadian Beer is to Americans?

ShadesFox

Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 06, 2008, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on December 04, 2008, 04:40:05 AM

So it is to cubi what Canadian Beer is to Americans?

Piss water?
The All Purpose Fox

Mao