The One Sentence Story Game

Started by Elieana, November 11, 2008, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elieana

Alright, .-. I figured that I would try a game out, it should be interesting... If there's already this game on the forum please let me know >_> And... delete this one or whatever. Anyway :D Here's how it works! You can only write one sentence (and no it cannot be a run-on sentence...), and it HAS to to go off of the previous line. If it doesn't... you'll make this chick cry -> :mowsad

Characters may be added if appropriate >_> But... this rule will change if there becomes an over-population of characters and people WILL start dying ._. And dialogue? Sure, they can talk. As long as they don't say more than one sentence :P

So! On with the show! I shall start. (This is starting, so two or three sentences will be made. Don't hate me! =dodges bricks= I'm dividing the sentences with boldness ;D)

"This is what you get for showing up," Josh told the girl standing next to him. "Now you're in for it, Jas." She turned to face him, her smile mocking his very existence. "What is so damn funny?" He scowled, not believing her arrogance.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The lights were dim, dull, and flickering, shadows playing over the two adolescant faces like wrestling tigers.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Elieana

His hand trembled as his white knuckles clung to a knife.

Cogidubnus

"You son of a bitch," the other said, holding the mangled remains of his very last tomato.

Elieana

Jasmine began to laugh as she said, "You have interesting friends there, Josh..."

(But seriously, Cog...that threw me off a bit xD)

Cogidubnus

But Josh was not amused - deep in his heart, he knew, he could not forgive this man.

(And I am being very silly. I am sorry. :B)

Corgatha Taldorthar

He flexed his fingers experimentally, as if weighing how much force it would take to suddenly sieze the knife and hurl it.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Slowtini

When suddenly, he is tackled from behind!

Cogidubnus

It's Josh's mom, the blood from a fresh kill glistening off her lips.

Elieana

'You..." Jasmine breathed, her eyes wide. "You're a vampire?!"

Slowtini

"What did you think the sixteen gallons of sunblock was for?" he gasps, whilst pinned to the ground.

Noone

Josh's mom grinned, displaying her fangs. "I wonder which of you would be the tastiest.." she went on, as he licked some of the blood on her lips off.

Elieana

Jasmine sighed unpleasantly, "I'm leaving."

Corgatha Taldorthar

Josh's mother let out an unearthly cackle, freezing Jazmine's marrow and forcing her, almost against her will to slowly turn around.

Slowtini

As she stared into Josh's Mother's eyes, she felt all her cares start to slip away.

Corgatha Taldorthar

The vampiress, gloating at the ease of her conquest, shrieked out "You cannot defeat the Drakhai!"

Noone

Jasmine squinted, with an annoyed look on her face, "Oh for the love of..." she muttered, as she moved over and went to punch the vampiress in the face.

Elieana

"Mom!" Josh screamed at the top of his lungs from the other side of the room. "You're embarrassing me!!"

Slowtini

"Sorry Dear!" she quickly stated. "Care for a cookie, Jasmine? I don't bite... Much."

Corgatha Taldorthar

"Oh light", Josh exclaimed in disgust. "Nobody gets that joke".

Noone

Jasmine stopped abruptly, "whats with the fangs?", she demanded as she raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

Cogidubnus

The boy with the mutilated tomato calculated, and produced a silver lighter.

Slowtini

He then proceeded to drop the lighter, which bounced across the floor, finally coming to rest at Jasmine's feet.

Elieana

The lighter, drawing Jasmine's attention, allows a distraction as Josh charges towards her.

Slowtini

"I said you were gonna get it!" he says, as he playfully tackles Jasmine and proceeds to tickle her relentlessly.

e_voyager

"You Jerk " says Jasmine as she playfully bop's him.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Elieana

Josh's friend, Tomato, sighs and shakes his head as he looks at the two wrestle around on the floor.

Slowtini

A smile crosses his face, for he is happy to see them acting like their old selves again.

Elieana

"Hey..." Josh's mom suddenly realized. "What happened to your knife, Joshy-kins?"

LionHeart

Josh sat up, startled, and looked around for the missing item.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity