The One Sentence Story Game

Started by Elieana, November 11, 2008, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Which promptly grew eight legs, and scuttled away like a frightened spider.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Cogidubnus

It was no knife - simply a spider that looked like a knife, in very dark rooms.

Elieana

Tomato laughed as the spider crawled up his leg and back onto his shoulder.

Lysander

Luckily for Tomato, the spider lost its fangs in an incident a few days ago.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Elieana

Jasmine gasps at the sudden randomness of their situation, and decides to add to it by rolling along the floor...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Josh pulls a lever, and attempts to drop a 16 ton weight on the crazy lady rolling on the floor.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Slowtini

Unfortunately, he pulled the wrong lever.

Corgatha Taldorthar

A huge, hideous, slimy disgusting creature rose from the floor

Slowtini

*blurp* the creature stated, before oozing towards the nearest target. Josh's Mother.

Corgatha Taldorthar

She screamed in terror, "Oh no, it's Bill O'Reilly!".

(OOC: To any and all Bill O'Reilly fans, I humbly apologize and beg you not to flame me to a crisp)

Cogidubnus

But the future refused to change - Bill O'Reilly burbled as he began his dark work.

Slowtini

Her life flashed before her eyes.

Jairus

For some reason it didn't seem to take too long: it skipped over the boring bits and went right to the good ones.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Slowtini

Such as her college years, she remembered a particularly nasty prank she had pulled on her roommate one night.

Jairus

On the other hand, this next memory could not be shown because it exceeded the maximum rating of this story: instead, examine the happy blue bird outside her bedroom window, and pay no attention to any other activities.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Elieana

The next memory that flooded her mind was that or sorrow.

e_voyager

how could she have done such a thing?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

A booming voice shouted out from the heavens "BECAUSE I LIKE SCOTCH!"

Slowtini

"Shut up and get down from there Nathan, we could use a little help containing Bill O'Reilly!" Josh's mother yelled angrily at the cabinets.

Mao

To which the cabinets refused any reply.

Slowtini

Bill O' Reilly burbled a quick "You!", and began oozing up the walls towards Nathan's hiding spot.