11/04/08 [Perfect Date #7] - No time, huh?

Started by Howl, November 04, 2008, 12:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 06, 2008, 06:30:47 AMYou will note I said nothing about hating him - merely criticised the strip itself. So.. why is it you feel that any attack on the contents of the strip are an attack on Tim himself?

Meh.  I'll admit that I said I hate Tim Buckley.  I suppose it's more of an aversion and morbid curiosity, though, and I just use the word hate as shorthand.

I would like to point out in my defense that I said my peace and then shut up because I didn't want to keep taking this off-topic.

And for my next trick, I will shut up about this and hope the thread goes back on topic.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Eagle0600

Sorry, but yeah. I heard him say hate, and then just assumed everyone agreeing with him meant hate.

Sorry about that. Guess I'm a bit stupid sometimes.

stardf29

So yeah, I guess as a way of introducing myself to everyone, I shall say that I am a college student who also feels like he does not need the extra stress of a relationship at the moment.

Maybe someday, when I've cleaned up the mess that is my life a little bit more.

e_voyager

i wouldn't mind waiting after all love is worth it. problem is is she willing too look when she's ready or will she just take the one she's already chosen?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey