[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

xHaZxMaTx

She's not allowed to download stuff onto her computer. :<

Zedd

Amber Williams

Says the forum owners who have a rule against talking about pirating software. :3

Arcalane

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 11, 2006, 06:46:55 PM
Says the forum owners who have a rule against talking about pirating software. :3

Warez is bad, kthx. Not that it stops some people. :rolleyes

I have two words for you all.

Drama.

Llama.
[/i]

xHaZxMaTx

Here's a llama, there's a llama, everywhere a llama llama, llama in a car, alarm, a llama llama, duck.

Supercheese

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 11, 2006, 07:43:59 PM
Here's a llama, there's a llama, everywhere a llama llama, llama in a car, alarm, a llama llama, duck.

Nooooo, I was trying to aviod thinking of that... >.<

thegayhare

which is odd cause thats been going threw my head since I saw the llama pic...

I love it thought its a cute llama...

*purrs*

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, Xze-Xze, The Gimp is probably as good as Photoshop, at least at first, and until you -seriously- get into high-level training with Photoshop...

It's also free, so you may be able to ask someone to install it for you (assuming parental objection to installations) - if you can't find the windows version, let me know, and I'll find a link for you.

This is probably significantly better than trying to find a wares version of photoshop, since you can avoid all the virus laden sites that you'd probably have to look at....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jack McSlay

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 12, 2006, 09:34:58 AM
This is probably significantly better than trying to find a wares version of photoshop, since you can avoid all the virus laden sites that you'd probably have to look at....
*cough*notreally*cough*:paranoid

Alondro

Pheh, Hazmat just got Africa and the Middle East.  He's more than welcome to those!  Heck, I'd pay to be rid of those hotbeds of violence if I were forced to own them!  I'm copyrighting Japan... all the anime will be mine!   :mowhappy
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Supercheese

Quote from: Alondro on October 13, 2006, 02:59:16 PM
Pheh, Hazmat just got Africa and the Middle East.  He's more than welcome to those!  Heck, I'd pay to be rid of those hotbeds of violence if I were forced to own them!

He also got Antarctica. The exact opposite of a hotbed, but equally undesirable.

Zedd

Roureem Egas

Those things burn the roof of my mouth. Pizza is better, man.

GabrielsThoughts

FWIW, Xze-Xze, The Gimp is probably as good as Photoshop, at least at first, and until you -seriously- get into high-level training with Photoshop...

LIES!!!, its harder to manipulate than MSPaint.

if you don't need a raster editor right away, you can get the watered down "Photoshop Elements" software for about 80$ U.S. (see if you can use your student discount), the catch is that it isn't proffesional standard (or so they claim) and unless you know the hotkeys from Photoshop to begin with You're SOL .... but if you were to obtain the brushes, and filters.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 13, 2006, 05:55:07 PM

LIES!!!, its harder to manipulate than MSPaint.

Really? That's not my experience. Of course, I'll happily admit each to their own, and it might not work for you, etc etc, but I did offer it as a suggestion, not as a definite solution...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

Art.
I guess.
Rumor has it I drew this stuff.

Full image here
Oh look, it's InMotion. Been working on this pic off and on for the past few weeks. Pose was referenced off a manga. Because. I wanted to. :D

Full image here
Doodle(that's his name) for Mirr. Because she's been dying lately and I owe her. D:

e_voyager

is that a cross or an aunk on the back of  Mirr's hand?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Zina

It's supposed to be an X *shrug*
Don't know how you guys are getting Ahnk.

Zedd

Maybe how he sees it in his pov Zina but not to worry... Great job as always *hands her a giant cookie*

Aridas

Ankh is the worst word ever D:

er.. anyway. *pokes art with a stick* yay for the new shinies.

Miaka

And I love how nobody spells "Ankh" the same way....

Very nice arts Zina. ^^

e_voyager

sorry it's was just my imagination that it was a religious artifact.

Jack McSlay

the inmotion pic looks like something coming from an "I'm too sexy for my shirt" music video  >:3
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Tapewolf

Hmm, that guy seems to be constantly stripping off, but I do like it better than the previous rendition (which I found creepy - it looked like he wanted to eat the viewer).  I like them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E