Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

Aisha's eyes narrowed as Stygian turned around, her gaze following him with a sort of inner fire that would have been considered ferocious enough even without the face of a natural predator dominating the scowl.  Still, she didn't make an act to say anything, more or less letting Gareeku's vibe stand and hopefully dissipate on its own.  That, and something inside of her seemed to give off a darkly uncomfortable feeling when coupled with her own anger...which scared her a little.

She walked alongside him, still holding his hand while they followed after Stygian's quick steps.  Gareeku felt warm, his body temperature having risen with the anger and brooding, and without fur it became a little more apparent and personal when feeling it herself.

"That might be," she answered Gareeku's muttering in a low voice of her own, attempting an attitude that searched for compromise.  "But you can settle your anger with the fight with him.  We must have a plan...much as we might disagree with Stygian he is our link out of here, as well as that of our friends."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel backed towards the stupid teacup thing. "Hope this thing has a lot of lift, bunny-girl," she whispered. Louder she said in her stupidest voice, "Valuables? You mean like this?" She opened her left hand, the one with the illusion trap. A gem glittered even in the dim light. She recognized the trap, through sheer chance she had grabbed one of the nastiest ones in her arsenal, one she had never had to use before, a potentially lethal nightmare. She paused, just long enough for the avarice in the group to rise against each other. "Here," she offered, triggering the trap as she tossed it towards the group.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

as Boogey follow the recent memories  he chosen he happens upon an image of a sad female hedgehog. She is unlike anyone that boodle has seen in the house. as he watched her image switch to her at an hospital bed holding the hand of an elder vixen. suddenly in the image a flesh and blood E appeared. the vixen smiles and he lays his hands on her head it glowed with green energy that seems to ease her pain. the image skips a bit to the hedgehog break downs the door to some lab form the outside to them bin at the hospital again   it stopped at a the hedgehog girl crying at a grave the it then it went to the first image.' there is something about the mirror though. it seems as though he could reach out and touch it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

May begins to chant a spell softly, too softly for the gang to hear.

Boog

Boogey (Who is out of character chortling at the most recent misspelling of his name that he saw before you edited it X3) looked at the mirror, then at the PDA, and then back at the mirror. From the looks of things, whatever E did hadn't done what it was supposed to. Or it hadn't happened at all. It was hard to tell sometimes, with memories.
I should look, not touch. Touching can be trou-ble...
He continued staring at the image.
Ah, when the hell have I listened to my better judgement? Poke!

e_voyager

Boogey touche causes a chain reaction as the mirror  seems to grab him and draw him in. in moments he finds himself pulled through a tunnel of reflective light and he landed in what looks lie a yard in front of a  a fairly nice home. the name on the home is Valen.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

Stygian ignored the grumpy looks of the ones behind him and set a quick pace. The end of the long, slim bridge was coming into view at last, and more buildings towered up ahead.
   These buildings seemed different from the ones behind them, on what must have been one of the main plateus of the central rise of the city. Situated on a sort of outcropping that seemed further out than most others, jabbing sharply out into the dark, these looked darker and more looming. Only a few lights from them pierced the night, and all of them came from the buildings nearer to them. The ones... no, the one standing out at the edge up ahead, taller than the others, was completely dark. It seemed derelict, looking like this place's version of an abandoned mansion, but with a harder and more concrete edge to it.
   "There we are..." Stygian said, and pointed to it, still a few hundred metres up ahead.

The thugs watched the shining gem fly through the air with their eyes fixed as if in trance, until they all dove at each other for it. That is, except a few of them. The lean man up front just glanced over it, and then his one snakelike eye fixed on Mel again as he sprinted for her, expertly swinging one gun away and reaching with his now open hand for her. The ones on the motorcycles didn't seem that interested either, for they revved up and came for the three girls with fierce speed.

Gareeku

Listening to Aisha, Gareeku somehow felt calmer, enjoying the feeling of her hand in his as they walked.
"I know. You're right..." Gareeku replied softly, looking at her with an apologetic smile.

A short while later, Gareeku looked on as the gloomy mansion-like building came into view.
"Cosy..." he commented, a slight smirk on his face as he observed the darkness of the building.

Aisha deCabre

"Well, I should think I'm right," Aisha joked and gave him a soft smile back, squeezing his hand as they walked on in silence.  Her eyes, still hidden beneath the shadowed folds of her cowl, scanned the darkness before them...more than once she wished she had her eyes back...yet already the transformed human was starting to get used to everything.  She hoped that the others would be as lucky.

But the spooky feeling of the place, drenched in night, couldn't be fought off so easily.  She watched the buildings ahead rise as if out of shadow.  The few lights strewn around illuminating their small spaces didn't seem to do justice to it.

When her eyes set on the tall mansion, she blinked with a mix of fascination and caution in her eyes.  She pulled back her hood and looked up at its height as they came closer, looming over them as if on a foreboding welcome.  "Now that's what I call dramatic," she laughed quietly.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel disposed of the ice spell in her right hand in front of the motorcycles. She was going to need both hands and some concentration. Just like a regular working day, she assured herself, only without any finesse and with pain for everyone involved. Make physical contact with the target, smash the mental shields, then rip every memory out of his head in one excruciating fatal burst. Just like the bad old days when her clan was considered a worse bunch of thugs than this bunch. Mel just hoped that "rip, strip, and drop" worked even if one wasn't a 40' adult dragon who had already scared the crap out of the target. She'd be happy if she could just be a 20' dragon again.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Stygian

"Yeah, it used to be cozy, until they tore it up..." Stygian muttered. "Still, it's home. And I think you'll agree once you get in that it's better than it looks."
   He walked up through the front gates into a small courtyard. The place's steeply sloped roofs towered over them, and in the upper part of the wing to the right to you a huge hole had been torn in the roof. The place's architecture was an excellent mix between modern and antique, but the grey face of the building had blackened. The windows were either cracked and broken or gaping holes. Combined with the fact that you still had view of how the ground abruptly ended, now very much closer, it all made for a scary sight.
   Stygian stepped up to the front door, and opened it with a creaking sound, tramping out the stump of his cigar on the porch and walking in.

"You're going with me, honey!" the whipcord man screamed, and then upheaved a feral shriek as he aimed his hand for Mel's throat. His gun though turned against Salticia. And from behind him, the two motorcyclists crossed each other as they leaned down and stretched their arms out for them.

KarlOmega1

*Just then a figure step up to the mansion and spotted the three entering...it was Karl*

Karl: their auras are the same...but their forms are different...

(OOC: Karl's form was always a human, so it would be unlikely that he would be totally affected by the transformation...though he did lose his pointy ears).
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Joat

May finishes her spell, Reverse Polymorph, and casts it on Mel. “This oughta scare these guys”

Boog

"I am surprised by this turn of events and am shocked by this. Yes I am," Boogey drawled, stepping forward and knocking on the door. He briefly wondered if this was one of those other personalities or a memory, but either way went with his usual strategy of meddling first and fixing things later.

e_voyager

Quote from: Boogeyman on January 05, 2007, 08:09:10 PM
"I am surprised by this turn of events and am shocked by this. Yes I am," Boogey drawled, stepping forward and knocking on the door. He briefly wondered if this was one of those other personalities or a memory, but either way went with his usual strategy of meddling first and fixing things later.

A young fox opens the door he looks to be about seven "who are you" he asked as he sat there his tail swaying gently. in his have is wast like a plastic sword and he wears a  paper helmet. the pup does not see worried and as he waits a pink hedgehog tackles him form behind the door. she is roughly half a head hither then him as the fox cub cries foul. . " who's at the Door kids calls a female voice form deeper in the house.. the pups are still playing as the fox seems to get the upper hand for a moment. " time out " he says  then the two get up and return to the door. despite there different species they are  obviously family. " so who are you mister? i don't think i ever saw you before"

Boog

Boogey smiled and nodded, trying to project a somewhat more kindly vibe than his usual disreputable appearance. He didn't know whether this was a Metaphor or a Memory, so it seemed wise to go for yet another old method for dealing with situations in minds; when you don't know where you are, ask for directions.
"I'm sorry to trouble you, but I'm new in the area and appear to be lost. That is to say I know where I am, but not in relation to anything else," he scrolled through a few files in the PDA until he reached the contact list, hoping to see if these two were listed in it. "I'm supposed to meet up with a friend of mine, but I can't find where I'm supposed to meet him. I was hoping whoever lives here could assist me in this?"

e_voyager

the male pup frowns and boogey feels his vibes being redirected away form the pup . whats more it seemed to be the pup's own doing. the girl however seem unaware of what was going on. "Mom this guy says he's lost and looking for someone" " i'll be there in a minute" comes the reply

the boy eyed Boogey with caution. " lets go inside sis" he said trying to back away from the door uneasy. " Don't be rude Estavon!" the pup stop not arguing with his sister. as Boogey watches he realizes that this hedgehog is a younger version of the hedgehog in the mirror he's touched.

the PDA displays picture images of the fox and the hedgehog as Boogey scrolls through. he leans that the hedgehog is a memory simulation of  Erica Victoria Valen later to be know as voyager who's real world age was unknown as she was not to be born for almost 200 years
and that the fox  was  a memory simulation of Estavon Valen Jr. he was to be bother a little over 200 years form now being the younger of the two. he would later grow up into a position similar to that of becoming a god of war.  this was a position he would achieve around his 120 birthday before his gaining his third tail. being his mother's son his lifespan was to be around 1000 years in length but thins his fathers power began to awaken in him as well. he had a talent or instinctively understanding and direction force.
the location information them bean to pile up and he lead he was in a count call asure on a planet 70 light years form earth in a reality he was unfamiliar with. this too was also a memory simulation and the planter only extend  300 kilometers in all direction from the house he was at.

a few moment later a  smile vixen arrived at the door. she unlike the boy had five tails. she smile and greeted Boogey. "hello. the children said that you need some help"

( edit i really need to update those profiles. maybe later)

Boog

"Indeed," Boogey nodded and smiled cheerfully, "Would you know where to find a fellow by the name of E? Or wherever he's likely to be; I'm supposed to meet up with him but I can't seem to find my way around this area."

e_voyager

"E?" she asks "... Do you mean Eric? if so he's at work and won't be back for hours" as she speaks Boogey PDA seems to auto scroll to  an entry. this is not an memory this is an captive soul. this entire construct was built for this soul but who was she? the name looks familiar but the appearance seems a little off. the PDA starts to flash with and incoming message.

Boog

"He may also answer to Eric, I don't know all his alias'," Boogey shrugged and gave a friendly smile, "May I wait for him here? I don't mean to intrude, but if I try to find him somewhere else, knowing my sense of direction, I'll end up in New Zealand." He said jokingly
When the PDA scrolls to the entry on its own, Boogey was slightly surprized. Not by the info; any soul in a mind other than the original one will usually build something like this around itself much like a caddis fly larva building up a shell. He was surprized by the PDA acting on its own initiative before he had even asked for its help. He was able to tell that this was a personality in its own right rather than just memories on his own; the complexity of the thought and the underlying concepts were unlike the rest of the mind, like a difference in the styles of two different artists. Before he had the chance to find out if she KNEW she was in E's mind, the message came up, it's blinking dispelling everything else from the screen.
"One moment madam, I have to take this. Terribly sorry." He said, hitting the button to display the message.

e_voyager

the message was simple and "come to the office. She knows the way." signed E.V.

Boog

"Ah!" Boogey smiled, "E says I should head to his office. I don't suppose you know the way, Missus...?"

e_voyager

the vixen smiled. it is something of a sad smile though "Starlight. at least that what i was called at this age but if you have a few moments i have a request." she looked arson and the children were in the other room. suddenly they were in a void and Boogey can tell that this  Starlights doing. " tell Eric that i know what he's doing. it's not that i'm not grateful to know that he loved me so much but i'm not like him. i've spent over 3000 years alive much of which with him and not it's time for me to pass on." she sighed "i guess i knew when he touched me in the hospital giving me some of his life to ease my pain that he would try this. he wanted to  keep me alive and healthy but my kind only live 1000 years unlike the spirit foxes that he too me for so he linked his so to mine to bring me here if i passed on before he found a way to save me. now he wants to bring me back to the flesh and ignoring everything but this memory of a family form a life he was barely aware existed before our dear Erica called him. " she shook her head. it is in her eyes. she's tired and living even with a loving family had become hard on her as others outside of her children aged and passed on. she had also lost her husband it seemed but he was not one to stay gone. how many times had Eirc died? how many had he returned to life then returned to her when called? it was hard to know. she composed herself ad looked Boogey in the Eyes unafraid of how he perceived himself "tell him for me that ' i know he wants to give me back the life i once had but there are some things he can't do.' " then they were back on the door step in the simulated world inside of E's mind as she finished the directions she had never given.  " and after you turn left you'll see on the corner a large government building. Go in and ask for Eric and they'll lead you too him. it's had to get lost as it's only about 6 kilometers down the road and to the left. if you get lost..." she notice the PDA but  her Eyes flickered away form it almost as fast as they landed. " ask for the voyager interplanetary relations center. he's the only human that works there"

Boog

Boogey nodded, both to show that he understood and respect for the vixen's wisdom. This was someone who had been around for far longer than he had despite the reletivity of mental time, and who knew the difference between living and percieving that you exist.
"As you wish, Starlight. Thank you for the directions. It's an honor to have met you." With that, he turned and walked in the indicated direction.
So to prevent her death, he took her soul into himself to carry her with him forever. How noble! How sentimental! How romantic! How...
Idiotic.
The problem with a long lifespan, or multiple lifespans, is that you lose perspective,
Boogey thought as he walked, seething slightly Fleash and blood creatures aren't meant to live like this for that long! This is a realm of thoughts, concepts, and creativity that will happily bend the rules of time and space. What would a sane creature, that is considered sane because it has adapted to a certain set of rules, be put through in a realm of thought? Nobody can create a perfect replica of reality! He sighed and massaged his brows, Then again, he's probably not as familier with these things as I am. I'll have to check later.

e_voyager

whether he meant to of not Boogey finds himself at Eric's office in what seemed to be only a few moments. It seems as though the world itself was helping him along by compressing unused areas when he was not paying attention. he looks up at the building and wonders did this place exits of was E simply trying to build and ideal life. no one challenged him  as he  enters the building and a young twin tails vixen was sitting at the desk working a computer. she smiled as she saw him. "hello Sir do you need assistance?"

Boog

Boogey was used to things going quickly. In a mental realm even the landscape can get bored and want to speed things up a bit. "Yes miss. I'm looking for a man by the name of Eric. Do you know where his office is?" He continued to scroll through the PDA, seeing if he could find some reference to what he was dealing with. He'd dealt with too many minds that had metaphorical companies with attack secritaries for dealing with intruders.

Aisha deCabre

"Hm, nice skylight," Aisha chuckled at her observation of the various holes that the large house before them had.  But because of the somewhat dire situation that they were in, coupled with the dark and foggy atmosphere in which they stood, the attempt at humor was half-hearted at best.

As she and Gareeku followed Stygian inside, she blinked in an effort to see a little better in the lightless void that the house seemed to have become over the period of having been left alone.  Her cape hood rested behind her head now, with little use for it as a guard against the wind outside.  Aisha decided not to doubt Stygian's claim that it looked better on the inside.

Her gaze was somewhat blank.  Looks better than the last time I saw my own home, at least...
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

the PDA displays a brief mission statement then scrolls though a selection of blurred names of which only five were clear enough to read. the secretary at this time was checking the computer and  made a call on the phone.. "yes sir. i didn't get a name but he's here to see you.. i'll send him right up." she hung up the phone and picked up a label that had not been there before. it was a temporary name tag ID. "pleas put this on sir then proceed to the left elevator. he'll meet you on the third floor." further in the Hall boogey sees a Stood Dog fox with four tails watching. the dog foxes features seems suspect. there were not blurred like his ID badge but they seems too general. this company it seemed like the memory of it was incomplete

KarlOmega1

*Karl walked upto the three placed his hand on Gareeku's shoulder (which possibly could have scared the heck outta him, we'll just wait and see)*

Karl: hiya guys...finally caught up with you...see you have new forms.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Boog

Boogey did as the vixen said and kept an eye out for any more personalities hiding amidst memories. He fiddled with the PDA while waiting on the elevator, seeing if there was anything else he could use.