talking to random people...

Started by shadow96, March 11, 2007, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow96

I'm not exactly new but im posting here anyway...

bill

But you're not talking to random people. You're talking to a specific group of people, who are listed in the "Members" section.  :<

:youfail

shadow96

I suppose...but it doesn't matter to me.

Reese Tora

Quote from: BillBuckner on March 11, 2007, 01:40:24 PM
But you're not talking to random people. You're talking to a specific group of people, who are listed in the "Members" section.  :<

:youfail

I dunno, I'd say that the people who populate the member list are pretty darn random.

:raspberry
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

shadow96

random or not its what i posted whats done is done and cannot be undone...and yes i know i can edit it but im not going to...

shadow96

so then i wonder if anyone else will join this topic i made out of complete and utter boredom...

Roureem Egas

:objection

What really needs to be said for this?

shadow96

nothings needs to be said...i just feel like talking to random people if they feel like talking to me...

shadow96

as long as people come i could care less what we talk about...

ITOS

May I suggest that you use the modify button that is located in the upper right corner of your post instead of double posting. Thank you.

Oh, and by the way, people who lack sanity are usually random. ;)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rule 8, Section B: This is NOT a chat room.

If you manage to post twice, seven minutes apart, without anyone else posting. it's not being talkative. It's just lame and annoying.

I do recommend you, if you want instant response, to try IRC or IM. I really do.

To help you in this endeavour, I'm going to lock this thread. Do have a nice day.

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

That was mean and cold. I could cry.  :cry

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...