World of Warcraft - WoTLK *squee*

Started by Lady Buggery, October 19, 2008, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Buggery

Ok people,

The last patch gave us WOTLK content! So if you haven't played in a while there's a lot of new cool things about. Like achievement points and vanity pets that don't take up room in your inventory :D. I myself am on a normal server and play both alliance and horde, though I must say my favorite toon to play is my awesomely sexy troll mage. If anyone is on the Carine server, look me up sometimes (usernames Gorganopsid (ally) and Colbolta (horde)

So does anyone else play and/or really excited for the new expansion? :3

Paladin Sheppard

I has 4 lvl 70s (as of this morning >:3) Ready and rearing to go. I have a Collectors Edition on preorder :3

Mao

Regular Edition on order here.  2 70's ready to go.  Nothing else I'll be bothering with atm.  My guild and I are just pugging SSC and TK to pass the time.

Lady Buggery

I'm a more recent player, a sophn00b xD. My highest level character is 54, second highest (who I'm currently leveling and though some SH savvy is rich beyond her level) is my 46 Troll mage ^^. I can't wait to see that these achievement points are for. I have about 200 of them xD.

Kenji

All on Moonrunner, Alliance. Didn't get the CE on pre-order, but my friend's friend at Wal-Mart is holding two of em for us. >.>
Ugh, I wanna play again. :<
I want my Thori'dal!