Right Hand.
1 (4.2%)
Left Hand.
3 (12.5%)
Right Foot.
0 (0%)
Left Foot.
2 (8.3%)
Right Limb (this is either your leg or arm, but not foot or hand).
2 (8.3%)
Left Limb (Same as Right).
1 (4.2%)
Noggin.
3 (12.5%)
Others.
3 (12.5%)
Your pride.
9 (37.5%)
Torso.
0 (0%)
Back.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 01, 2008, 02:01:05 AM

Mao

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 31, 2008, 04:46:03 PM
- Was beaned in the head by a volleyball when I was swimming in a public pool. My friend from childhood, Josh, was watching - he wouldn't stop calling me "Tidus." :c Points to anyone who gets the reference.

BlitzBall anyone?

VSMIT

Or DrownBall, whichever comes first. :3

Brunhidden

okay, so maybe putting keats in a suit of 50 pound plate maile was not a good idea
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

VSMIT

Just make sure you fit it with a high capacity air tank. ;)

Darkdragon

Aside from the one incident last year (I would have needed a mech suit to have gotten out of that one), I don't break anything very easily. Migraine, yes. Pride, yes. However, I will, on average, do something silly about twice every three months which will make in some sort of pain for the rest of the day and most of the next day.

VSMIT

I played British Bulldogs on Monday, and all yesterday the right side of my jaw hurt.  But I still stand by my initial post.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 31, 2008, 04:46:03 PM
- Was beaned in the head by a volleyball when I was swimming in a public pool. My friend from childhood, Josh, was watching - he wouldn't stop calling me "Tidus." :c Points to anyone who gets the reference.

Gormenghast?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

EXPONETIAL!!!!

my pride mainly. realy know allot but someone :rolleyes (my dad) never exepts that i know anything he dosen't!

TheGreyRonin

The list of what I haven't injured or broken would be much shorter than the reverse, and I often state that I have no pride. *chuckles* But I tend to injure my left hand more than anything, simply because I'm left-handed.

Brunhidden

i can only take pride in that i have not had some injuries that close relatives have sustained

for instance my brother once was riding a mountain bike.... in the swamp, genius. and the front wheel spontaneously stuck fast. thus the entire bike pivoted in one hammer slam which brought his skull flat on a rock. i spent the next three days making sure to turn him every 20 minutes before his brain settled to one side of his head, which is a very hard thing to do to a 300 pound biker while he attempts to swear and drool at the same time.

dude, if i had videotaped that i would have been rich.

Reese Tora

hmm, depending on how you want to define injury, my mouth.

No, not from repeated insertion of my own foot, but from eating hot things, or crunchy things, which burn or cut my gums, respectively.

I'm currently suffering from the little bit of gum that sits between his upper central incisors having been burned because he ate corn on the cob that was fresh out of the pot of boiling water last night, and exacerbated the injury at lunch with curly fried fresh from the fryer. 

And then there's cold sores caused by the way my lower canine teeth stick out at a slight angle and rubs against my inner lip, the times I accidentally bite my tongue or the inside of me cheek, and so on.

It seems like my mouth is the only thing I don't watch carefully so as to prevent injury. :rolleyes
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Brunhidden

jagged and broken teeth suck copious amounts of ass when it comes to mouth-hurt. ever notice that if your toung licks a jagged tooth too often everything tastes like oatmeal?