Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Started by Mao, August 26, 2008, 09:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

I've been playing it. A few controller problems, but a lot of fun nonetheless. I love charging up a Force Blast: "Hadouken!"
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Rakala

Okay, I heard it's awesome at first, but eventually it gets to the point where people have "special shields" against force powers. In the reviews I read the guy ended up having to jump behind a pile of crates to hide to look for regular storm troopers to pick up health. Some sith lord you turn out to be huh?

Mao

Yeah, I've encountered folks who can fight off my force powers, the trick is to outsmart them.  You've got a lightsaber and a whole environment of things to use to your advantage.  Not much of a sith if you're not going to use every and any advantage you've got to win. ;-)

Not to mention that some of those shields seem to turn off when you knock them down.  Which opens them up to a whole world of hurt.  Fight dirty, use everything (combos, environment, force powers) and turn them into quivering masses of flesh from your wrath.

Rakala

Yeah, but it still seems kinda lame. I know why they did it though, so people wouldn't just do the same thing over and over.