Greetings

Started by mopman, August 28, 2008, 10:14:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopman

Hello All

Discovered this webcomic a few days ago and after spending several enjoyable hours reading this delightful and extensive work felt it my obligation to join up to thank the author and send some encouragement both personal and financial.

I think the hours spend reading almost a thousand pages of work should be rewarded , after all if you where to spend an equivalent  time being entertained elsewhere how much would it have cost you?

I am particularly fond of your ability to laugh at yourself and allow us into your world.

Thank you
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Tapewolf

Quote from: mopman on August 28, 2008, 10:14:26 AM
Discovered this webcomic a few days ago and after spending several enjoyable hours reading this delightful and extensive work felt it my obligation to join up to thank the author and send some encouragement both personal and financial.
CMF actually hosts forums for three webcomics at present (CVRPG, DMFA and Last Resort), so you might want to elaborate on which one you mean :3

Anyway, welcome aboard.  Make sure you read the rules, and follow them.  Don't do anything stupid like annoying the moderators.  This should all be common-sense stuff, but we've had a few bad eggs lately, so I guess it's worth reiterating.
All in all, have fun and enjoy your stay.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

mopman

Thank you for the information I was reading DFMA and will look at the other 2 comics as time allows.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Haven't done this for a while...

*ahem* Greetings. Welcome to this refuge of strangeness - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Leave your sanity at the door, if you have any - secure storage is provided, and make sure to keep your claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Have fun, and enjoy your time here, where the insanity fun never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Pagan

Rally-ho! Another DMFA fan. For a second, I thought that maybe Darkmoon was going to be so excited.
Oh, one warning: be vary of the box for he has sharp corners.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Pagan, so long as he follows the rules and plays along with the Box, no harm will come to mopman. Hopefully.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Pagan

This is boxy we're talking about, if no forum harm will come to him, then there will probably still be some emotional harm. Remember your nicknames or your sig? And Ren's avatar? And my avatar!?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Faerie Alex

Speaking of, why is your avvie flashing between Regina and David Hasselhoff now, Pagan?

And new person, be welcomed! :eager
Jeez I need to update this thing.

VSMIT

Because somebody changed it.  Duh!

BTW, welcome, Mopman!

I won't repeat what others say, but be careful around people who tell you to be careful.  While what they're up to may not be easily deciphered, you can be sure that it is very bad.

mopman

My thanks to your welcomes and warnings but I must ask ( being fully aware of the bulls eye I am painting on my forehead {or is it my posterior?}) who is the Box persona I am to be wary of?

VSMIT

There is currently only one person with a box as an avatar.  He also has the most visible posts, probably the most posts overall, and seems to be eating a Code Monkey.  One of the admins on the forum, he has powers you can't possibly imagine...  The dark side of the mods is more powerful than the light, but he controls both, so he is the best.  Well, besides Teh Mighty Ruler.

Tapewolf

Quote from: mopman on August 28, 2008, 10:59:11 PM
My thanks to your welcomes and warnings but I must ask ( being fully aware of the bulls eye I am painting on my forehead {or is it my posterior?}) who is the Box persona I am to be wary of?

I believe he's taking a well-earned rest this week, but this is he:
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=158

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Hello there and glad to see you here and hope you enjoy yourself here

Nekoboy

Quote from: mopman on August 28, 2008, 10:14:26 AM
Hello All

I think the hours spend reading almost a thousand pages of work should be rewarded , after all if you where to spend an equivalent  time being entertained elsewhere how much would it have cost you?

I am particularly fond of your ability to laugh at yourself and allow us into your world.

Thank you

Hello Welcome, glad to have you with us.
Come to the dark side....we have cookies^^  :mowcookie xD

Mao

Welcome aboard. Love and fear the mods and all will be well. :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pagan on August 28, 2008, 02:47:07 PM
Oh, one warning: be vary of the box for he has sharp corners.

I do not!

... I have a well rounded persona, I thought everyone knew that...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eibborn

Mopman; now there's the most bizarre Robot Master possible.

</Megaman reference>
/kicks the internet over

Mao

Quote from: Eibbor_N on September 05, 2008, 04:27:00 PM
Mopman; now there's the most bizarre Robot Master possible.

</Megaman reference>

I dunno.. I tend to think he'd clean the floor with Megaman.

mopman

Mopman cleaning the floor with megaman . . . Urk ( clutches chest ) done in by a fatal pun.  :U

You do realize your brain will stick like that if you keep doing it  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

It did, years ago.

Shortly after bluetack was invented.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears